Awoo.

ARTWORK: Knucklesgirl's artwork :)

Uraraka

Cool, you're using the famous Sonic Adventure photo I sent you as your profile picture!

I can't wait to see more art from you, Knuckles in black and white was just plain cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

here is a new design I created for Mandobardanjusik. It is a  Honey the Cat revised edition, turning her into Honey the Lynx because there are already a lot of cats into the series :)

It was created using sharpies and markers :)

AviaryPhoto_130222143016672296_zps708f5b

What do you think?

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow, you did really good there. That's a nice edit and I can see her fitting in nicely along with the others. Its a pretty good drawing and edit to a cute character. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Some Miiverse artwork:)

done on a Wii U pad smile.png apparently I am not allowed to post my artwork elsewhere :(. bummer :P sorry guys :(

Edited by knucklesgirl

I always admire those that can handle the traditional art styles. Keep at it.

If it helps, there is a standard method for drawing Sonic characters that most seem to use, and helps give them a consistent shape. When planning a characters pose, always map it out with shapes. As this guide roughly shows.

how-to-draw-sonic-02.jpg

That's how I draw them too. ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

this is a plushie I made a few years back, I have pics of it's progress and completion smile.png

here it was while it was in progress:

plushie1_zps0bc1bcd0.jpg

here was a size comparison using a Sanei Sonic plush:

plushie2_zps99b1839e.jpg

and here is the completed project:

plushie3_zpse9974cc2.jpg

Oh yeah, it was entirely hand-stitched and cut out by me smile.png

It isn't the neatest plushie around, but what do you think?

I love it! biggrin.png He looks great! I bet if you kept practicing, a few years from now your plushies will look as good as the official ones! This is definitely a great start.

• Thumbs Up 2

Great job on here Knucklesgirl! I really like how colorful your artwork is especially the Honey picture. Everything is bright, colorful and can really lighten the mood! 

• Thumbs Up 1

That is way better than I could ever do that is sure! Great job! I wish I had my old comic from high school. It was stick figure drawings I made. I can draw most things except people! Did you had to erase it and redraw the comic than? Was this made on the computer?

That is way better than I could ever do that is sure! Great job! I wish I had my old comic from high school. It was stick figure drawings I made. I can draw most things except people! Did you had to erase it and redraw the comic than? Was this made on the computer?

Thank you :D . This was hand drawn :D.  I drew it with a sharpie marker, and added just a little color for emphasis :D.Then i just scanned it in with a scanner :)! I was trying to write it like a news paper comic :D

Great job on here Knucklesgirl! I really like how colorful your artwork is especially the Honey picture. Everything is bright, colorful and can really lighten the mood! 

Thanks so much :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Your comic shows simplicity, but it does get the point across. It may not be anything you would see from some kind of art expert, but you do manage to get the point across that you are trying to make in it after all, which is one of the most important parts after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hat I decorated while I wait to go camping today :).

I got myself a visor and decided it was a tad boring. So, here it is :D

hat_zps9d6fa224.jpg

A Knuckles hat!!!!! Here is the front of the visor :D

hat2_zps439fe7f5.jpg

Here is a side view, I will show you different views so you can read it :D

hat3_zpsd07056f3.jpg

hat4_zps17bfb946.jpg

I am kind of new with my fabric pens I will admit :D but I still like it :D

• Thumbs Up 9

• 2 weeks later...

A terrible attempt at animating. It is a first, so it is a Sonic screensaver kind of thing. Just posting because I did it. :P

Sonicpaper_zpscd34fcf3.gif

Kinda dumb, I know. But it was a start anyhow! :D

• Thumbs Up 4

Does it not loop? It just did a little bit and doesn't work anymore?

I know animation is tricky though. I remember trying it with sprites quite long ago to see how it worked. I did get it to work, but it is quite a long process to do. Anyone that can do even a little bit had to at least put some effort into it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Does it not loop? It just did a little bit and doesn't work anymore?

I know animation is tricky though. I remember trying it with sprites quite long ago to see how it worked. I did get it to work, but it is quite a long process to do. Anyone that can do even a little bit had to at least put some effort into it.

I forgot to animate it to the finish point , that is why it does not loop well. I think I will be more careful with that in my future animations :)

Yeah, It is tough for sure, the good news is though, that with each try, you learn something new :) thanks :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

3c34e8a7-dd26-47b0-931c-15b0a16cf396_zps

Here is a drawing of Elsa and Anna I made for my sister's valentine card!   My first attempt drawing them ever! 

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 years later...

Finally doing a quickie update! 

Here I have a quick drawing I made of knuckles on deviant art : image.png

That was a quick demo drawing I did one day when I was short on time ! 

image.jpeg    

Kirby and ribbon Gajinka 

I need to get my photo bucket up to post more !

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

Funny , back when I posted these original artworks , I ought I got a lot of negative feed back. But it really wasn't too bad :).  I was so insecure back then though and expected myself to fail everyone's expectations. I am sorry and I really appreciate the feedback!! You guys are awesome! 

Here is some of my past artwork ,

image_zpsgeutsa2r.jpeg

.   Shadow wanted revenge for Christmas  drawn 2006

The next one is my fan character, I will tell you more about her in a few minutes. 

Jade Joy Emerald , Knuckles and rouge oldest daughter perfect future.

image_zpsxqus3ybw.jpeg  

Perfect future being Knuckles and Rouge get married And are a happyish  couple 

profile :

Jade Joy Emerald
Height : 3’8”
Weight : Shut up, no one asks that!

Likes: Boys, fashion, style, independance, her friends, and gems
Hates: goody two shoes (like fists) , Knuckles, rules, being restricted, living in the countryside. 

Jade Emerald is a wild girl who likes parties, excitement and going on dates. Her dad, Knuckles, However, is not so thrilled with that. Jade is the epitome of rebellion and often tries to get around Knuckles’ strict rules by lying. Rouge often helps her with her desires, but not to do crime ( Rouge turned from her thieving ways a long time ago) . Jade has a bad group of girls she hangs out with. The more Knuckles tells her no, the worse she gets.  She is spoiled, and condescending.  She will manipulate people and use them for her own profit.  She was not always that bad though, She swiftly became that way after she started playing with the girls she hangs with at school as a child.
    She likes staying up all night. Knuckles wants her in bed by 10. She wants to go to parties, Knuckles thinks it is a bad idea. She wants a boyfriend , Knuckles doesn’t trust anyone with his daughter…. It isn't because he doesn’t want her to be happy,  it is because he wants to protect her and keep her from harm. He still sees her as a 10 year old and doesn't want her to get hurt. He wouldn’t forgive himself if she did.  Jade does not take kindly to that though. She is a outgoing city girl trapped on a floating island and she can’t stand it. So she rebels frequently . 
         Fists often tries to talk her out of her crazy party hearty lifestyle but Jade doesn't want to hear it. Because of that , and Jade's amazing good looks, Fists and Jade have a bit of a sibling rivalry.  
    Jade often likes to fly away a  night to meet people when Knuckles is sleeping. Rouge isn’t very fond of her sneakiness either because it is not a good idea to leave without someone knowing. 
  Appearance: She is mostly a bat. She keeps her long white hair in dreadlocks and dyes the hair at the end a minty green color. She has a few piercings on her ears that she wears gold rings in. She wears black lipstick, and the same minty green eyeshadow. Her shirt and pants are also minty green. Her shirt is a tube top that shows off her midsection and her pants are hip high bellbottom pants . She wears black boots that are covered by her pants, and black leather gloves that go up to the mid part of her upper arm. She has black wings as well. She is very curvy similar to her mom . 

Friends: the girls at school .
  Enemies: everyone else. ( the whole world) 

now we we have Summer "Fists" Shaydie Emerald 

image_zps73zon5ul.jpeg

and she had a recent redesign : 

image_zpsonrdjyiw.jpeg

and here is her Profile!

Summer “Fists” Shaydie Emerald
Height :2’10”
Weight: No way!

Likes: Sunny days, Love, Peace , Tranquility, Her family, giving second chances, martial arts, figure skating, Sonus the Hedgehog, Kiwi, starfruit, enjoys fine arts and reading. 

Dislikes : arguments, hatred, injustice, hurting innocents, having a scale , her “ugly” appearance.

Weaknesses: shy, quiet, insecure, somewhat gullible. 

Fists Emerald (her real name is summer but she got an adopted nickname as a baby.) is a daddy’s little girl and enjoys simple everyday things. She is sweet natured and kind , but can have a short temper. She is willing to state the truth when it is needed , regardless of whether it hurts, however, she is usually pretty good at saying it in a non attacking way. She is diligent and hardworking. She takes pleasure in getting things done. She is neat and organized. She is studious at school but is an average student with grades of C’s and sometimes B’s on a good day. She gets very nervous when taking tests. 
    She is a little Socially awkward. She tends to slip up her phrases when talking and she can be a bit clumsy.. She is always trying to go on diets to keep herself slim, while on the same token bemoaning the fact that she isn't as physically lovely as her sister, Jade. She works out for long periods of her free time and is well versed in the martial arts. She is strong and has a well rounded fighting style where she has equal strength and ability in both her arms and legs. Despite being a versed martial artist, and the best fighter of the Emerald children, she is a peacemaker and prefers to save fighting for a last resort, but will use it if needed. 
     She talks gently and softly  , but can, however, be stern and harsh in tone if needed. She never really tries to show off. She is pretty humble and likes to put others first. She takes great pride in being a good girl and wants to keep it that way. She is innocent and can be mislead by people who wish to try and manipulate her by playing endless mind games. 
    She is very shy around boys , but especially around Sonus. Sonus the Hedgehog and her have been friends forever. He sometimes even stays with the Emeralds when Sonic and Amy aren’t home. Lately, though, she has started to feel less comfortable around him and tends to hide and look at him from a distance. (she has a hot crush on him… )
   Appearance:  she has a head like Knuckles ( she is mostly echidna ) , orange fur and dreadlocks, she is very slim and only has the slightest curves on her body  (if she dressed like a boy you probably would have thought she was.) , she has eyes like Knuckles, but they are green, and she has a little bit of an overlapping eyelid ( not as dramatic as Rouge though) . she wears brown hiking boots, black bicycle pants, a medium length just above the knee camo skirt, a while eyelet fabric tank top shirt that ties at the waist, and some white hair decorations (similar to tikal.) her arms are bare with no fur. She also has freckles on her face.

Friends: Her family, Sonus, Stella, Miley , Sonika. 

I will post more another day!

i also hope to add better pics too 

• Thumbs Up 7

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my first attempt at using pearler beads :

IMG_0364_zpsalxjkbgd.jpg

IMG_0365_zpsygostyso.jpg

IMG_0366_zpsgzz5mxft.jpg

IMG_0367_zpsxha7qczw.jpg

. And this is seriously NEVER used pearler beads before. I know it is not the best but I tried!! :). Let me know what you think!! 

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Guys, 

I created my first Pixel art , and I am so excited about it I am being shadow for the weekend! but please tell me if I get annoyng. 

BEHOLD MY POWER!!!!

45f021ed8931add.gif

• Thumbs Up 3