Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

It's sabotage. Like when Bernie Stolar left Sony, then was put in chage of Sega of America and drove the Saturn directly into the ground pretty much on purpose.

Yet Peter Moore couldn't even score Microsoft a timed exclusivity on EA Sports games. tsk, tsk.

then again he used to work for SEGA first

the plot thickens

I think we should cut down on posting things from the Xbox support page. If they were saying wrong information about the used game thing, there is no telling what else they are commenting on without actually knowing.

That name, that's how people frequently refer to the original Xbox!

And then that mix of textures, materials and colors!  Who designed that?  It looks like its been cobbled together.  

And now no one seems to know for sure what happens to used games!

While I'm 100% against the whole FORCED kinect crap, I'll have to wait until E3 to give a better judgement. But as of right now, I am not feeling this system. 

Don't recall seeing this posted.

Xbox One controller contains infrared LED to automatically recognise player
Kinect face recognition integrated directly into new Xbox One controller.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_one_controller_contains_infrared_led_to_automatically_recognise_player.html

http://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox_one_controller_contains_infrared_led_to_automatically_recognise_player.html

What, is Microsoft wanting to look at everyone they scammed?

Well that's not creepy at all!

Well that's not creepy at all!

Ok so I'm not crazy for thinking this is the beginning of the Skynet apocalypse

• Thumbs Up 6

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-does-require-internet-connection-cant-play-o-509164109

Kotaku: If I’m playing a single player game, do I have to be online at least once per hour or something like that? Or can I go weeks and weeks?

Harrison: I believe it’s 24 hours.

Kotaku: I’d have to connect online once every day.

Harrison: Correct.

w-wha...?

I don't understand. What does this part mean?

What is even...

• Thumbs Up 6

It is safe to say that Carbo is not getting XboxOne even if it came with all of his favorite anime in the world, am I right?

I don't think I've felt this much confusion and anger at the same time in my life.  The more and more I read, if only by how Microsoft is mishandling this whole thing, makes me want this... THING less and less.

Kotaku: If I’m playing a single player game, do I have to be online at least once per hour or something like that? Or can I go weeks and weeks?

Harrison: I believe it’s 24 hours.

Kotaku: I’d have to connect online once every day.

Harrison: Correct.

this day just the console won't stop getting worse

Wow.

WOW.

So what else are they going to announce? Will Microsoft eliminate local multiplayer, forcing each person in a household to own their own Xbox One?

• Thumbs Up 8

Wow.

WOW.

So what else are they going to announce? Will Microsoft eliminate local multiplayer, forcing each person in a household to own their own Xbox One?

Not only that, but the Xbox One is only compatible with one controller at a time, to add more players you need to buy a multitab for each player.

(Also Microsoft confirm that they are personally responsible for killing the Bomberman series by taking his essence of local multiplayer and destroying it)

The worst part is, Microsoft's intensive marketing could make this system extremely successful and thus the rest of the industry would adopt such "features" as standard.

I mean, people bought kinect.

The worst part is, Microsoft's intensive marketing could make this system extremely successful and thus the rest of the industry would adopt such "features" as standard.

I mean, people bought kinect.

I think that depends a lot more on what Sony does than what Microsoft does. People bought Kinect, but people still didn't buy Zune.

shocked4.gif

Wait what. Now they're saying it is always online? And that's straight from the horse's mouth?

Whaaaaaaaat.

This is so confusing I don't even!