Awoo.

I R Retired

Roarey Raccoon

I think its the multiude of XP's I'm going to miss most though...
They had better not go, not ever. Retirement of Admin status be dammed.

Really enjoyed the time I had working with you Roarey. Before I became a mod I never would have expected to find myself where I am now, and part of the excitement of earning my position was the fact that I got to be on the same team as you haha. Plus it was always an awesome feeling to see you step in on an issue even if you weren't around as often as you were before. You've been a major influence on me and many others here I'm sure; you're gonna be missed around here by all of us.

• Thumbs Up 2

We never talked to each other, even though  I was here since before the server wipe. But I always appreciated your work, so this should be a good time as any to thank you for all that you've done. Thank you, and may your life be full of joy, Roarz.

I don't recall seeing or talking to you much Roarz, but nonetheless I wish you luck where you next roam next and I appreciate your efforts for all you've done for the site and/or forum (even though I only signed up two years ago).

I have spoken with my friend Vemus about you, and he knows far more about your role than I given his longer stay here. That in mind...

It is obvious you had a role in building these forums. The many anecdotes aside, you are the third registered poster, here from the beginning. While it sounds like you could be a harsh staff member, that is not necessarily a bad thing; when the world is chaotic, someone needs to bring it into order by any means necessary. As such, I extend my thanks to your devoting so much time and likely sanity to doing such. It goes without saying that being in power can carry an emotional toll if one aims to use it for the benefit of the others, especially as you will sometimes need to be strict with even one's friends; it's not the joyride many think of it as.

I thank you for doing so much unpaid work; like parenting, unpaid work often is the kind that can go unappreciated because we do not give it economic value. Now that you've retired after nearly a decade of such labor, I hope you will stick around and continue to enjoy yourself as an ordinary member of the community that you worked so hard to help build and make an acceptable place for new people to venture into.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've never really talked to you and anything like that, but I've always appreciated from afar the work you and the rest of the staff put into this site. Good luck wherever life takes you. =)

• 2 weeks later...

ROARZ!

I haven't been around much after the wipe in 2009 myself, this place has definately changed since then, and that's a good thing!

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do next, you've always been awesome, stay awesome! :D

Roarz, dunno if youre still reading this thread xP and while I cant say Ive met you. I was still around somewhat early enough to see you post and stuff :P I wish you the best! may you find happyness on whatever you decide to do.

Youll always be here on our hearts (I know that mightve been a bit cheesy but its true )  Peace : )