Awoo.

Ultimate Super Sonic Stadium Fighter Turbo HD Remix

DocAzure

is it too late for me to join this or what do i need to do
Sorry to sound rude, But do you guys never read the first post? It was a fun idea that Doc made, this isn't gonna be a real game... it seem like it before, but I guess some of these guys want to make it happen... but yea, you can join, just make your rep and bio.

So I had an idea, why not try and turn some of our music into what it would sound like in the game? I just made this (you can hear me breathing for a few seconds but that's because I had to use my sound recorder.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWJXTdsBV4

Edited by The Fourth Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I threw together a little thing in Paint, a concept for someone to expand upon.

EgA7140.png

(looks like shit, I know. I can't do art.)

Now, it's a character card. I thought these, (albeit, designed much nicer better) could be a fun little thing to do. As you can see, it goes username, picture, representative (if a character not created by you), and a bit of trivia relating to the 'game universe'. Now, I know we've still to write up a 'story' of how this came about, so what I put should just be disregarded, it's just for an example.

EDIT: The grammar in the 'trivia' piece is all over the place.

Sweet idea! Went ahead an whipped up a template idea for you all - I think fighter cards could be awesome. Make your own using it. Save it to your documents and open up any editing program you have. Could even be Paint.

TemplateofFun.png

• Thumbs Up 9

So I had an idea, why not try and turn some of our music into what it would sound like in the game? I just made this (you can hear me breathing for a few seconds but that's because I had to use my sound recorder.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWJXTdsBV4

Right. I'm going to do this. When I figure out how to make the music 8/16bit...

• Thumbs Up 1

So I made my character sheet, hopefully I did it right! Also I had to use Paint

1005219_633364953341155_1168678696_n.jpg

Edited by The Fourth Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 5

I have no idea laugh.png I also wasn't sure if the Fighter Info was for a back-story (as I did) or a description like you did.

So, here's my character sheet:

rs9dewW.jpg

(The IN-GAME box was for the sprite, right?)

It can be used as see fit, but I made it with the intention of how your character would look in game, yeah. :) I better start filling mine out...

• Thumbs Up 1

Add me to the roster please, use my avi or a sprite of Classic Sonic's Spin Jump.

Here's my Character Profile.

nun.gif

Hmm, still haven't thought of my attacks yet. Will have to get around to that.

Edited by TheCakeMiester
  • Thumbs Up 8

I managed to put a sprite on my sheet. I also changed the Fighter Info as a joke, I'll change it back later.

971934_633378733339777_1416004403_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

I managed to put a sprite on my sheet. I also changed the Fighter Info as a joke, I'll change it back later.

971934_633378733339777_1416004403_n.jpg

"It has also been rumoured that he can release deadly moths against his future counterparts."

My one true weakness... I hate moths with a passion...

Why can't we just tag team?

• Thumbs Up 2

Why can't we just tag team?

And what will become of my moths? Or we could be like Zelda/Shiek in SSB and count as one character that transforms, our character sheets/mock up can still count as we could be selectable from the screen just like in SSB.

• Thumbs Up 1

I should really make one of those, but I'm so shit at editing.

I'm just as bad if not worse, if need be just PM me what you want it to say and I'll make it for you!

Oh my god I'm finally home! Time to work on that fighter info thingie....

Edited by KaBlamJamDan

Well, I've got a character description at least.

Bad guy with a good heart who ends up in the tournament due to a game jumping adventure. Always looking for a little 'Wreck-ognition', Ralph takes it in stride and puts all he learned from Street Fighter II to use. He might be slow, but don't get too close or you're in for some crushing blows and atomic buster caliber throws.
Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

So, here's my character profile:

Hmi9yKS.png

As you can see, I've managed to elaborate a bit about what attacks I would have.

Edited by Haden
  • Thumbs Up 3