Awoo.

Ultimate Super Sonic Stadium Fighter Turbo HD Remix

DocAzure

In one update, if you have me selected, use this as the background to symbolize my Sandopolis love. :3

sandopolis_zone_by_cstyler-d38q8ru.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Not a problem. I don't have anything better to do, I need friends, God someone love me, I enjoy making it, and it's not that hard for me to edit. Besides, I'd be bored to death otherwise, lawl.

I love you, Jin. :P

You know, considering the bosses are filled with the worst that fighting games have to offer...I'm surprised that Gill isn't a boss.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

I couldn't make a character profile myself, but Super Spindash made one for me! Go to his profile and hug him. Do it now. U1ADERg.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

I could draw them all (WHY AM I GIVING MYSELF SO MUCH TO DO WHEN I'M SO BUSY ALREADY?!), I guess...

The game wouldn't be complete without ridiculous character select themes. Along the lines of Take You For a Ride or Let's Get It On (Third Strike character select).

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, I notice this is kinda been quiet for a long time so time to bump this up! 

So here my WIP of Recolor City:

WIP_zps21fc3e7c.pngYea Yea, It isn't the most amazing thing ever but oh well.

• 3 months later...

This has been quiet for months, so I'm taking matters into my own hands and bumping this thread. Hope everyone's okay with that.

3fdV18e.jpg

I just went with the Eevee sprites from Mystery Dungeon. (I find this quote to be relevant.) I got them here. I think I'll use then as my out-of-battle sprites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czmUNURSdB0

Also, I decided that this would be my out-of-battle theme.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pffft, I was surprised to see this appear in my notifications again.

What the hell, I'm bored, let's have some fun with this.

Has anyone suggested M.U.G.E.N? It's like a blank slate for creating fighters akin to arcade games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc)

I definitely want to take part in this 

Has anyone suggested M.U.G.E.N? It's like a blank slate for creating fighters akin to arcade games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc)

I definitely want to take part in this 

Well, this is just for fun, this isn't a serious project.

But anyway, Yes, there is a user who is working on sprites for MUGEN  but I think he gave up on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've successfully revived this thread.

I'll find some in-battle sprites and maybe change my fight theme later. Right now, my phone needs to charge for awhile. Glad I brought this back from the grave.

I want to be a part of this. What do I have to do? (I'm too lazy to read through 18 pages)

If I have to choose a theme it's probably this.

http://soundcloud.com/sadiq-wade/fuega-fluidity-for-main-menu

Look at me shamelessly promoting myself.

OK, so in the opening post, you should see this:

TemplateofFun.png

Name is pretty obvious but Rep means who gonna represent you (It can be a Video game character, a original character or just you).

Fighter info is pretty much a bio.

In game is how you gonna look... in game.

Here's a example:

tumblr_mrmzffs8Ty1rg5lefo1_500.png

I found some in-battle sprites! I got them from here.

eevee.gifeevee.gif

The sprite showing the front could be used when the player is going against me, and the sprite showing the back could be used when the player is playing as me or controlling me.