Awoo.

Ultimate Super Sonic Stadium Fighter Turbo HD Remix

DocAzure

Whoa wait, we're reviving this? That's some great timing, cause I just doodled up some text boxes! You can use them for the story mode when two characters chat with each other, or maybe for an options menu with a specific character talking about the settings. Use these for whatever! 

These are all full sized REALLY BIG images, so I had to spoiler them just because of how big they are. Sorry if they seem to big.

OgETUVG.png
sd2Bhnz.pngJE2eNDk.pngChCcLo8.png

And below are some example pictures.

Nspa2qz.pngHqCQ46D.png

Everything here was made in MS Paint, so please excuse me if it looks a bit shoddy. Here's one last example of how the text boxes can be used.

tPcBN2o.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Wait! How did I miss this? I'd like to be in...but I don't have a way to do a voice over

The fighting style would be mostly comical, mostly pardoying some manga/anime techniques (Run towards the opponent with a bomb painted to look like a Rasengan, take out a soccer football to do a Tiger Shot, try to imitate Kenshiro's famous attack. The special a Genki Dama that is just a giant bomb dropped at the enemy and some stuff like that).

I'm not great doing sprites (Being the avatar one of the few things I achieved :P) but the look would be a Vector-like crocodile with Polar Bear's blue bandanna on the neck and the black smock. 

Hey, We need some cute fighting action from Knucklesgirl! biggrin.png

I'LL KNOCK THE SAD OUTTA YOU!

TemplateofFun_zpscdc8d9e5.png

Sorry, I am no good at making sprites or at cropping images apparently tongue.png.

I found this and it sounds awesome! I'm gonna use this as my battle theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=SQeVROB_-C4

Oh man, totally forgot about this.

However, as much as I like Bill Cipher, can I possibly change to a different character? It's been a few months, and tastes/obsessions can change.

Thinking about Aegislash, if Rants is fine with another Pokemon in the group. ^^

ngJN8gA.png

Yeah, I think this looks good. And might as well add a theme and such. (I think a lot of music from Black Knight is pretty fitting...)

Encounter theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmetjaxBm7k

Battle theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGTbSbLEi8

Stage background: http://corydorasmedia.com/christineandlawrence/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/100_1478.JPG

Thinking about Aegislash, if Rants is fine with another Pokemon in the group. ^^

Fine with me!

Anyways, I'm updating my in-battle sprites because the ones from before weren't cropped out very well. I got them all from Photobucket.

Eeveeanimatedback.gifEeveeanimated.gif

Sorry for the double post. Don't mind me, just finalizing my character bio. If this thread goes dead again just a few weeks after I bumped it I SWEAR

SheWhoRantsTooMuch

U1ADERg.gif

Quick, witty, and evasive. Most attacks do a mid-to-low amount of damage. Refered to as Rants or Rant Lady outside of battle by other characters.

Out-of-Battle Sprites

3fdV18e.jpg

Battle Sprites

Eeveeanimatedback.gifEeveeanimated.gif

Attacks

Head Slam- User jumps and head-charges into opponent, hitting them in the stomach.

Trip Up- User dives between opponent's legs, tripping them.

Sand Swipe- User kicks sand into oppenent's eyes. This attack does little to no damage, but the opponent's movements become clumsy and less acurrate for a time. The opponent's eyes also squint until the effect wears off. The effect lasts for 30-60 seconds.

Upper Cut- User leaps and slashes opponent on the cheek in midair.

Screech Song- User howls the first few notes of the game's theme in an awful, screechy way.

Brace Yourself- User works herself up and her attacks do more damage for a period of time. Effect lasts for 40-100 seconds. Can only be used once during battle.

Opening Taunts

"Trainer Rants wants to battle!"

"Shorts are comfy and easy to w--wait, I'm not wearing shorts..."

Taunts

"I'll beat you like a dead horse!"

"It's time to kick butt and drink root beer, and I'm all out of root beer!"

"You won't be throwing this Eevee into the Daycare!"

Victory taunts

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME."

"I won the boss battle, now where's the Heart Container?"

"Can't touch my TM87!"

"[instert opponent's name here] fainted! Rants has won the battle!"

Losing taunts

"It's a secret to everyone."

"Ow, where's the Pokémon Center?"

"You're worse than Gary Oak."

"A WINNER IS YOU!"

Battle Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=SQeVROB_-C4

Out-of-Battle Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=exT2GvlJj3I

• Thumbs Up 2

Opening taunt:

"Hopefully I won't run into someo- GOD DAMNIT!"

"YOUNGSTER DAN DON'T WANT TO BATTLE!"

"Oh hey... you."

Taunts:

"Um... I HAVE MORE LIKES THAN YOU BUT NOT REALLY!"

"I got a D- in grammar! How 'bout that?"

"I got another spam up my sleeve!"

VICTORY

"The winner isn't you!"

"Cool! I just won.... nothing... well, that fight was pointless."

"Oh golly! Can't wait to tell this to my real life frien- OH WAIT."

Lose...

"Oh come on! You were spamming!"

"insert excuse for sucking"

"Err... YOU SPIT IN MY EYE! I'M TOTALLY NOT BEING A SORE LOSER OR ANYTHING!"

Move list *WIP*

Cardboard Block: Take out a cardboard box and captures the opponent projectile and launch it back. 

Shove it!: Take out a shovel and shove it into the ground. If a opponent stands near or on the shovel; The user will pull the shovel out of the ground and make the opponent fly upwards

This good for a Character Select Theme?

Low sound quality and someone talking at the start because I ripped it off a video, though I'm getting the file later from the guy who made it.

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, I forgot about this topic for a while. Anyway, I finally managed to decide on a theme song for my character:

I just find the lyrics to be pretty fitting for my cynical personality.

• 1 year later...

2 years since we started this mess, huh? Too bad it didn't get far off the ground but it was all just silly fun in the end, anyway.

I miss you guys. I really do.

• Thumbs Up 2