Awoo.

Ultimate Super Sonic Stadium Fighter Turbo HD Remix

DocAzure

So I was fooling around with the idea of character themes, and then this happened:

Theme of Super Spindash, a melody consisting of Sonic Electronic, They Call Me Sonic, and King of the Ring:

https://soundcloud.com/hademaster64/theme-of-super-spindash/s-V0vCe

I... I think... I think this thread helped me discover my love... *marries song*

• Thumbs Up 4

A full body image of your chosen character (preferably one that has a transparent background, no white fill) and a background of your choice for the fight setting.

Anything else I can do on my own.

In any case, here's my chosen character: ChaosWarpRPPic5_zpsae2daf2c.png

As for my theme, it would be something between ATS's Mach Sigma, Live and Learn and Reach for the Stars.

Done the initial poster sketch. Uploading shortly.

I vote for VaizzardJeffhog as the announcer, seeing as he pretty much owns TSS and SSMB (I think).

What? No, Jeffhog just runs SSR.

Edited by Tracker
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well mine and the 11th's themes are going to be easy. 

Mine should be this of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIgq2ClFlrQ

Now the 11th could either have this or his own version of the Doctor Who theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSf8w28Fs4

• Thumbs Up 1

It's a shame you had to kill me Alex as otherwise we could've had this glorious piece! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD_aLhoxc64

Okay been thinking about my character a bit more:

When I'm picked for a fight, upon entrance I say:

"There's one thing you never put in a fight, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans on seeing tomorrow there is one thing you never put in a fight...

Me."

When I lose:

"Losing... IS NOT COOL!"

When I win:

"Can this victory hold? I have to eat a biscuit."

I'll be thinking up some moves now.

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 2

ZkFugX9.jpg

Initial sketch. I'll clean it up tomorrow.

Left side, from bottom: Dr Crusher, Mandobardanjusik... and me. Um.

Right side, from bottom: Dr. Homem, TheCakeMiester, The Fourth Doctor (complete with jellybabies, yum)

Anyway, I'll clean it up tomorrow, likely hack myself out of it - only reason I'm there is because rushing, and hey, I knew how to draw 'myself' quickly. XD

Edited by Tracker
  • Thumbs Up 8

EDIT: Dammit, I accidentally deleted part of his shit collar! Hold on, gonna fix it.

Edited by Tomoki

I have an idea of what my character might be from looking my avatar and considering what type it is (Psychic/Flying), my character wound definitely be similar to Rocket Raccoon from UMvC3 but with a moveset more akin to Morrigan's and Dr.Strange's moveset

I almost forgot Doc Azure, can you please add me to the roster?

On the topic of the roster. It is completely temporary, changes are obviously going to be made. For example, my avatar isn't actually going to be my character, I've got an idea in the works for that.

Also, feel free to make your own roster, I won't feel offended in the slightest. The original one is just something I threw together in Paint in about half an hour.

Edited by DocAzure

Initial sketch. I'll clean it up tomorrow.

Left side, from bottom: Dr Crusher, Mandobardanjusik... and me. Um.

Right side, from bottom: Dr. Homem, TheCakeMiester, The Fourth Doctor (complete with jellybabies, yum)

Anyway, I'll clean it up tomorrow, likely hack myself out of it - only reason I'm there is because rushing, and hey, I knew how to draw 'myself' quickly. XD

Awesome dude!!!! and mini-robotnik you is fine dude, fits just fine

Alright, musically I'll have I Am The Doctor as my main theme, and A Useful Striker as my Hyper Move (Or whatever we call them music, because we should have alt. music when using hyper moves (Or what ever we call them).

Awesome dude!!!! and mini-robotnik you is fine dude, fits just fine

Hm? No, I'm the guy in the Sonic hat and the Team Sonic shirt. Robotnik at the front is Crusher.

Anywho, glad you guys like it. I'll ink it and stuff tomorrow.

I think I might hand-draw a few fights at the moment, as I don't have much skill in sprites and such, so I'll pair some members and draw them and a background (Just a random background, not something I want as an arena...)

Well, I had an idea for my representation in the game. I thought it could be...well, me. Now, I know that sounds boring and obvious, but hear me out. It's a completely over the top version of myself, with a completely silly look. Based on me, of course, but a version of me if I was...say a video game character.

Well, now I just need to do some sprite work. 

'K. So I'm basically Classic Sonic perpetually in spinball form. I Spin Dash, Homing Attack, Bounce Attack, jump onto guys and buzzsaw terrain (?). I'd be pretty quick, but the damage of my attacks depends on what I'm attacking is made of (so metal will be more resistant... irony). Even though I'd be perpetually spinning, I can still be hurt with an attack from anywhere (I'd be too overpowered otherwise, methinks).

Theme song? I suppose this:

Idle animation would be me hopping in place in spinball form. When beaten, I uncurl and collapse.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Okay been thinking about my character a bit more:

When I'm picked for a fight, upon entrance I say:

"There's one thing you never put in a fight, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans on seeing tomorrow there is one thing you never put in a fight...

Me."

Now that'll be confusing laugh.png You should have an alternate one for me and I need to think of one for people that aren't you, hmmm.

When I enter the fight - "Excuse me can you help me? I'm a spy"

When I win - "Drop your weapons or I'll kill you with this deadly jelly baby."

When I lose "Something's going on contrary to the laws of the universe, I must find out what"

Edited by The Fourth Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wait, no. Scrap that idea. I just remembered I have the artistic ability of a 6 year old.

I'll find SOME work around, maybe just edit a sprite...or scrap the whole idea and just base my character on Old Man Owl or something. 

Okay, I fixed it. Here's mine:

vzn7.png

Basically, I imagine myself as a Joke character that plays kinda like Phoenix Wright in UMvC3. Maybe I'd have Ikaros, Nymph and Astraea integrated into my moveset, having them fly out of nowhere to do a different type of attack. Ikaros (firing Artemis) for mid-air attacks, Astraea using her sword for heavy attacks, and Nymph using her Paradise Song attack for a special move; kinda like Ryu's Hadoken in Street Fighter. My ultimate attack/"final smash" would make the enemy rage quit the battle due to my irritating cynical and critical attitude.

...I'm over-thinking this and making it more complicated than it should be, aren't I?

Edited by Tomoki
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tracker, where am I?!

*starts campaign to make myself poster boy for the game*

Also, some lines:

Entering a fight: "The powers of GIMP, Flash and FL Studio are with me. THERE'S NO WAY I CAN LOSE!"

Winning a fight: "What, you actually though you stood a chance against ME?!"

Losing a fight: "What? How could this happen? I guess it's no use..."