Awoo.

Pokemon Origins (October 2013)

Endy

Holy shit, everything about this premise sounds fantastic. They better not fuck this up.

Also, I just had a thought. What if they do Gold and Silver afterwards and they tie it into Red and Green's story? Wouldn't that be the coolest shit ever? 

Pretty dang excited for this since the original anime got stale like a decade ago for me. I've always wanted to see the show handled a bit differently, and by that I mean something with Ash not in it. Hopefully this take on the series is a little more badass and just overall more intelligent.

I guess it could possibly just be a one-time special, but I hope it's popular enough for maybe them to consider making a seasoned show around it.

As I already said, I can't help but think this is the best idea ever and I love you, Pokemon Company. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Good lord thank you. Thank thank thank thank thank.

READY 4 WEDNESDAY CUZ ITS PARTY TIME BABBY

• Thumbs Up 1

>No ash

>most definitely won't be a generic plot

Not to be agreeing with everyone just because but I think for the first time in a long time I might just watch myself some pokemon.

Dang, this look cool as cheese! I quit watching pokemon because I just found it really bland when they are in the diamond arc.

I just hope it's not a one off special and that it's a proper anime, I mean...PLEASE. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT FOR YEARS.

OMG this is an awesome premise. I hope it's not a one-off special and actually turns into an anime. 

But wait, I thought Red was already IN the anime!

tongue.png

origins2_zpsba85f107.jpg

Spr_5b_074_s.png

Red must be carrying a Shiny Charm.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 2

EDIT because I got ninja'd

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

I'm really liking Red and Blue's interactions on that trailer. It made me smile a lot.

Edited by Wonder Black (AR)

I just got a heartattack of joy. But judging this trailer, it looks like it could be a one-shot

It's been confirmed to be airing on wednsdays starting October 2nd, so I doubt that...

>First footage of Charizard is showing it underwater.

y aint it dead yet.

It definitely looks like The Origin will closely follow the plot of RBG. If so, bring on the Silph Co. arc. That's going to be awesome.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't know what to think of this. Its great don't get me wrong. But after DP I kind of fell out of the anime. I occasionally watch episodes when I can. But its gotten to far for me to catch back up. The premise seems very interesting but for a veteran fan like my self I fell like it came to late. Though I will say one thing. This looks to play by the book and by that I mean closer to the games unlike the first season with Ash. So if this is a regular thing then I might take a gander.

Dear Arceus, what did this animation team do to you Brock. I shudder to imagine what Misty looks like in this.

1098346_10201261736017508_1563658175_n.j

At least Lance looks nice.

According to Serebii, it's a special. :c Sad.

Welp. Forgot it was Pokemon we were dealing with here for a second.