Awoo.

Aside from the bugs, and glitches, Was Sonic '06 really that bad?

8ther

In my opinion the only downsides of the game were loadtimes and the glitches which made levels such as Radical Train almost entirely unplayable, i never understood why people hated the story so much, had SEGA not rushed to release the game on the 15th anniversary of the series, Sonic 06 could have turned out to be a better game which bring me to this question...

If SEGA were to remake Sonic 06, would tweaking the game's mechanics to match Generations (or better yet Lost World) be enough to make it suck less, and if not what changes do you think would be it a better game?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diogenes

• Nepenthe

• Johnny Boy

• the_serendipitous

Popular Days

Oh boy.

Yes. Yes, it really is that bad. It's probably worse, even. It is a game with basically no redeeming value, save for serving as an example of what not to do.

And for fuck's sake stop trying to revive it. A remake wouldn't do anything but rub salt in the wound. It's unsalvagable garbage that no one wants to remember.

Yup.

Sonic isn't supposed to be uber-realistic and dark, for one. But watch the whole review if you want a good analysis of why this game is shit.

We have an official Sonic 06 topic to discuss the game in its entirety. This is to partly abide to the rule about duplicate topics, and partly to keep the potential drama surrounding the game contained in one place. But please feel free to continue this line of discussion there. Topic locked.