Awoo.

Sonic Lost World @ Gamescom

Zavok the SpinningSilver

Crispin freeman voices Zazz I'm guessing

"Here's that little punk, I've been dreaming of pounding his sorry blue butt"

Edited by DarkShadowMaster

I was expecting Zazz to sound more like Jet the Hawk

I suppose this is more fitting but it just sounds weird to me for some reason

I think when Zazz said "And that menu is me!" or something, he was talking about Asteroid Sonic.

Crispin freeman voices Zazz I'm guessing

"Here's that little punk, I've been dreaming of pounding his sorry blue butt"

Now let's see how fast people will deliberately misinterpret that line and draw something with that line in mind...

• Thumbs Up 9

Now let's see how fast people will deliberately misinterpret that line and draw something with that line in mind...

Your picture goes well with your comment.

• Thumbs Up 7

Zazz is from the south, apparently. 

He wants to hear that little piggy squeal before he pounds his sorry blue butt.

• Thumbs Up 2

Why does Zazz kind of sound like Greg Cipes a bit? :V Anyway I absolutely can't wait for this game it just keeps getting better and better looking with each video. :3  I just wish I had a Wii U but hey the 3DS version looks amazing too! :D

I hope there isn't an over abundance of Flicky Gates on the 3ds version... But I won't be playing that, so I guess it doesn't really effect me. They just sorta look tedious and annoying if there's an overload of them.

I hope there isn't an over abundance of Flicky Gates on the 3ds version... But I won't be playing that, so I guess it doesn't really effect me. They just sorta look tedious and annoying if there's an overload of them.

I actually don't mind the Flicky gates. It adds some layer to the level design. Sometimes with some Sonic levels I feel empty inside if it went by to quick. 

What do the Flicky Gates do exactly?

You have to beat a certain amount of enemies to move onto the next part of a level, Flicky's just come out of them as opposed to any other animal friend.

What do the Flicky Gates do exactly?

Some people may find it tedious but these gates contain springs or portals needed to move to the next section of the stage. you have to defeat x amount of robots to free animals buddies that will then lower the amount needed to open the flicky gates 

Some people may find it tedious but these gates contain springs or portals needed to move to the next section of the stage. you have to defeat x amount of robots to free animals buddies that will then lower the amount needed to open the flicky gates 

Aren't the Flicky gates pretty much how few sections of Mirage road were?

Edited by Chrononego

See Guys? Thats why your beloved reallistic and full of details graphics had to go, look at that smooth-ass framerate, you don't see that in a not-PC Sonic game these days...

SO I heard u liek 60 fps?

http://yadi.sk/d/wJVooqAN8DmgP

Sonic riders at 60 fps, true widescreen, full HD.

You gotta love PC gaming)).

Ah, yes, PC gaming... shame that I can't even run that game remotely that well on my little Chromebook. I guess I'll just enjoy the fluidity that Sonic Lost World has to offer. wub.png

• Thumbs Up 9

this would probably be cool if sonic riders still didn't look significantly worse than sonic lost world in pretty much every way.