Awoo.

Sonic generations Question

baba_944

Since one Sonic can transform into Super Sonic and Classic Sonic can transform by Modern Super Sonic's Chaos Emeralds. Does that mean if MS goes Super Sonic now and Classic Sonic can turn Super whenever Sonic turns Super?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW27kyh7PVM

Uhh, if you're saying what I think you're saying, I'm pretty sure both Sonics can draw power out of the emeralds.  It wasn't like Heroes (or argueably 2006) where Super Sonic sort of gave his power to others.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's not like Classic Sonic never went Super beforehand in 2 and 3&K. It's just like those games; he absorbs the power normally.

The Modern Chaos Emeralds are just a simple redesign of the Classic ones inspired by the appearance of the Super Emeralds; I see no reason why Classic can't draw from them because of a little design flick.

Edited by Super Spindash

That's where I got my question from. Say Super Sonic turned Super now, does that mean that Classic Sonic in the past turns Super as well?

EDIT: Simultaneously I mean

Edited by baba

That's where I got my question from. Say Super Sonic turned Super now, does that mean that Classic Sonic in the past turns Super as well?

Uhh... no that makes no sense.  How can something in two points in time happen at the same time?  That's... kinda what defines past and present. They aren't parallel worlds.

That is fan material. It's in no way trying to actually follow game canon; I doubt the same would happen in the actual games.

^Agreed. It was just a sub-joke in a joke. Modern forces both Sonics into a Super state due to rage, and Classic's just like "Yeah, I'm good with that." Fan stuff ain't cano---*remembers Taxman*

Sorry for this post I was curious.

No need to apologize dude, it's cool. We all have our weird curiousities at times, heh. Sorry if my post was pretentious or somethin'.

Also I don't know if this might spark controversy, but am I the only one who despises Michael Jackson? I loved the PC version of S3&K way better. Way off topic, but don't feel like making a new thread.

*shoots baba*

I'll have you know I love MJ. In a fan sense, that is.

Edited by InfinityAlex

*shoots baba*

I'll have you know I love MJ. In a fan sense, that is.

Violence isn't the way to go bro. :P however for this ill let it slide, MJ is a legend! The music in S3&K was pure genius IMO.

Also I don't know if this might spark controversy, but am I the only one who despises Michael Jackson? I loved the PC version of S3&K way better. Way off topic, but don't feel like making a new thread.

Hello baba. I realize you're new here, so I want you to be aware of the rules we have concerning proper discussion decorum in the topics. Namely, you have to be on-topic. If you want to hold a completely irrelevant conversation in a topic, you are responsible for making a new thread on that subject.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello baba. I realize you're new here, so I want you to be aware of the rules we have concerning proper discussion decorum in the topics. Namely, you have to be on-topic. If you want to hold a completely irrelevant conversation in a topic, you are responsible for making a new thread on that subject.

Alright thanks. How can I lock it?