Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

So... region-exclusive DLC confirmed I guess?

inb4 some crazy fan buys all the different versions just to collect all the DLC

Yup. That's it. Amazon is this.

Pre-order and 25 Extra Lives

Pre-order Sonic Lost World and receive 25 extra lives. Never have to worry again when taking those risky leaps and jumps with this bumper pack of extra lives. Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.SonicLostWorld._V355966753_.jpg

Pre-order Sonic Lost World and receive 25 extra lives. Never have to worry again when taking those risky leaps and jumps with this bumper pack of extra lives. Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.SonicLostWorld._V355966753_.jpg

LEEEEEEEL! I think I'll be able to get 25 lives myself Amazon. LOL.

Sonic Omochao.SLW_DLC_bonusLG.jpg

Sorry but I can't take that Gadget seriously, if you wanna attract people put in a metal sonic RC that would be great

Edited by Time Eater

At least the golden Omochao from ShopTo has a sense of "hey look it's all gold and shiny, this is a neat little bonus".

That thing from GameStop is just nightmare fuel. And besides, we're already getting one lot of NiGHTMARE DLC! haha see what I did there I'm so hilarious

• Thumbs Up 6

I somehow feel we haven't seen the end of retailer specific DLC bonuses...

I personally hope we have, if only because having to edit in extra updates to the TSS front page article all the time will be a pain :lol:

That 25 life thing is lols. I guess it's great for a new comer that's not good at the game at all and gets frustrating seeing a "Game Over" screen or something, but even then, come on. If the past few Sonic games have told me anything, racking up lives as you progress through the game stack up to crazy numbers, even if you are dying on occasion. I kinda wish they'd just drop the "extra lives" thing and only leave you a penalty in score/rank/time.

Anyways, the Omochao is kinda neat, creepy, but neat I guess. I don't really have anyone at home to play that multiplayer mode with (unless it's online? I haven't been keeping up), but sounds pretty useful.

AND HEY, GETTING THOSE EXTRA RINGS MIGHT GET YOU LIKE 25 EXTRA LIVES !!!

ONM-Takashi-Iizuka.jpg

*laughs*

Buy Sonic Lost World and Pokémon X/Y, get a Cross promotion Sonichu Omochao as a bonus!

Come on Nintendo, make it happen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not long at all, you just provided us with one.

No I mean like the whole 'cursed tails doll thing' and people start asking Iizuka for it to come back in future games and does it have any friends etc etc.

I..I actually like the sonic omochao more than the gold one so the fact that its a gamestop exclusive is great for me.

Hmm, last I checked, "risk-taking" gamers were the LAST people to ever accept a "safety net". No thanks Amazon. I wonder what Walmart's got cooking.

Edited by Jovahexeon

OHHHHHHH

Ok... Sega hasn't done this yet (outside of Sonic Dash). But... can anyone see Sega actually having Extra lives as being microtransaction/dlc if they're actually having a 25 life DLC pack?

• Thumbs Up 1

So what, is the code for the Deadly Six Edition included with the game when it arrives or is it sent to you via email? Or is that just the exclusive bonuses? It have its own unique case so I'd assume the NiGHTMARE DLC comes with the game, at least

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

So what, is the code for the Deadly Six Edition included with the game when it arrives or is it sent to you via email? Or is that just the exclusive bonuses? It have its own unique case so I'd assume the NiGHTMARE DLC comes with the game, at least

I think the NiGHTMARE DLC  code is included with the game, and the retailer exclusives are either in a receipt, or via email.

Also how long before we get some stupid meme/mythos on the Sonic omachao like the tails doll?

Oh god, the fanfics are gonna start popping up from now aren't they?

It's rather odd having 25 lives as pre-order DLC. Do they work like the last-minute saving skill in Gens to where if you get a game over, you go back up to 25? Or are they just 25 lives? Also, what's the difference between the Omochao we saw in the TGS trailer, the golden one, and the Sonic one? Like, what do they even do? I got from the trailer that he would be used as some sort of weapon like the rest of the RC's, but what's so different about these ones?