Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

An update on the ShopTo front - I've just got an e-mail from them saying there are now THREE extra DLC codes if you pre-order from them.

As well as the NiGHTMARE DLC from the Deadly Six Edition, you get the RC Gold Omochao, 5 Black Bomb Colour Powers, and an all new super duper 5-Star Bomb Colour Power ("the ultimate form of destruction"). Which is basically just a powered up Black Bomb.

As it stands then, if you're in the UK, ShopTo is the place to go!

Just found this on EB Games (CA):

1c4da2e5e792d76d6875fc2b5cb940dc.png

So much for Amazon exclusive DLC apparently...

Edited by TheVGamer
  • Thumbs Up 4

Oh sweet, so I'm getting the Sonic Omochao after all! :DI can't help but love that creepy little thing.

Wait, so we're getting the 25+ lives, too? Weird. Assuming it's optional, I probably won't bother with it. *shrug*

All of the DLC is optional, even the NiGHTMARE one I believe. You get a download code for it, so you only get it if you redeem it.

Yeah but the 25 lives was advertised as Amazon exclusive DLC. Either it isn't or EBGames just messed something up?

Let me know if this image doesn't work....

1380624685.jpg

Thats at Shopto.

1 X 5-star bomb colour power.

Yep, pic works fine Hoggy!

I posted about the added bit of DLC from ShopTo yesterday but I lacked pictures :P

So given that ShopTo has a X5 Bomb DLC code, does that mean that it's just X5 better, or that the Bomb is going to be a Wisp that you can only use once and then it's gone until you get more from Miiverse? 'Cause I was under the implication that I wouldn't have to go to Miiverse to get more Bombs if I preordered.

So given that ShopTo has a X5 Bomb DLC code, does that mean that it's just X5 better, or that the Bomb is going to be a Wisp that you can only use once and then it's gone until you get more from Miiverse? 'Cause I was under the implication that I wouldn't have to go to Miiverse to get more Bombs if I preordered.

The impression I'm getting regarding all of the DLC is as follows...

The RC Omochao (be it Gold or Sonic) is a permanent fixture that you can add to your collection and use in co-op mode whenever you so wish.

The 5 Black Bomb Wisps and the 5-Star Black Bomb Wisp are one-offs, once you've used them they're gone forever. You can acquire more through Miiverse sharing.

But...

If you complete the NiGHTMARE DLC that comes with the Deadly Six Edition, you unlock the Black Bomb Wisp for permanent use.

I think.

It's all very unclear at the moment, really. Give it a fortnight and we'll know for sure.

Do people want big exclusive retailer DLC?

I'm personally happy that there won't be a big exclusive level to Gamestop or something. Those piss me off all the time.

• Thumbs Up 4

I was actually gonna say that Sega is making way too many DLC for this game, but I think this is kind of a smart move on their part. This way, everyone gets the level and the D6 extra battles with their pre-orders, and then the only thing that's different is the second DLC code, whether it be lives, a bomb wisp, five bomb wisps, an omochao, etc.

So, is it confirmed that EVERY preorder is the Deadly Six edition? Amazon UK still don't seem to be listing it, and that kinda bothers me since that's where I've preordered.

So, is it confirmed that EVERY preorder is the Deadly Six edition? Amazon UK still don't seem to be listing it, and that kinda bothers me since that's where I've preordered.

Every one says all of the first produced games will be the Deadly Six edition. Which makes sense, but I'm still not 100% sure about this.

Anyways. Amazon DE is listing the Deadly Six edition for quite some time now. Weird that UK isn't listing it.(If you want to look it up. It's called "Die Schrecklichen Sechs" in german.. Oh.. I hate wrong translations. It literally means "The Terrible Six". *facepalm*)

Every one says all of the first produced games will be the Deadly Six edition. Which makes sense, but I'm still not 100% sure about this.

Anyways. Amazon DE is listing the Deadly Six edition for quite some time now. Weird that UK isn't listing it.(If you want to look it up. It's called "Die Schrecklichen Sechs" in german.. Oh.. I hate wrong translations. It literally means "The Terrible Six". *facepalm*)

I checked my local gamestop and they said they didn't have the D6 edition on their listing yet when I checked there gamestop it showed it but the name was just sonic lost world so while it doesn't show the name the bonus editions might be the ones we're getting but you won't really know it till release which still makes this all pretty darn skeptical.

SEGA themselves have said that the Deadly Six Edition is going to work in the exact same way as the All-Stars Racing Transformed Limited Edition - in other words, all first print copies will be the Deadly Six Edition, and subsequent ones will be the regular edition.

There's every chance you could still get the Deadly Six Edition months after release depending on how well the game sells, it's just advertised as a pre-order thing to guarantee yourself a copy and also to entice you to buy the game earlier rather than later.

Considering you can still find copies of Sonic Racing: Bonus Edition on store shelves, I'm not exactly sure how limited the release will be. :|

But retailer pre-order DLC won't be included with any you find months after, just thought is throw that out there

I dont know if you've guys seen this yeah but....

Starts at 1:35

Yeah...THIS is making me Soo sad am not getting the wii U version. I mean LOOK AT THEM!!!!, Now thats whatI call fan service. I want it soooo badly on the wii U now. DX

How do you guys feel about this? 

.......And people are complaining about Rouge?

.......And people are complaining about Rouge?

Well NiGHTS only has 2 games and only 1 features Puffy.

Edited by Mr. 0

So is this going to be like Generations where there will only be preorder DLC and that's it?

Puffy is quite clearly not trying to be sexy. tongue.png

Also before this, the only international games with Puffy were NiGHTS into Dreams and I think Sonic Pinball Party. The former of which has really blocky graphics so tits aren't a problem.