Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

Unless GAME get any pre-order DLC, I'll be missing out. I'm getting my copy from there with some games I'm trading in.

Unless GAME get any pre-order DLC, I'll be missing out. I'm getting my copy from there with some games I'm trading in.

At least you'll still get the Deadly Six Edition :) but then again everyone will I suppose, so that's not really any consolation :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

I've pre-ordered SLW Deadly Six edition from ShopTo (£32.86). So I'm all set.

Now to play the waiting game...

I've pre-ordered SLW Deadly Six edition from ShopTo (£32.86). So I'm all set.

Now to play the waiting game...

Did the same thing yesterday. I'm picking up the Zelda Wii U bundle on Thursday along with NSMBU and I already got Nintendoland. October is looking to be a great month.

Good good, can finally pre order there instead of ShopTo as I've had no luck setting up an account on ShopTo. Sure the pre order bonus is worse but I don't really care.

The Deadly Six Edition content will be available for the eshop digital version of the game for a limited time:

You can receive download codes for the additional level available in the Deadly Six Edition and five Black Bomb colour powers if you purchase Sonic Lost World from Nintendo eShop on your Wii U between 00:01 (UK time) on 18 October and 23:59 (UK time) on 27 October.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55288/eshop-games-of-the-week-sonic-lost-world-urban-champion-and-more/

ShopTo just charged my credit card, SLW is on the way!! Hypeeee

Yep, pre-orders have been moved to the "orders" section and are currently being processed. The time is now ladies and gentlemen, final call for the hype train departing from platform 1!

My Amazon order was dispatched this afternoon. ShopTo master race my ass XD But yeah, hopefully will have it on Thursday.

Just received an e-mail with my download code for ShopTo's RC Omochao and Black Bombs pre-order bonus.

Now, just to wait for the game to turn up... :P

For some reason since yesterday afternoon my order has remained in the same place. It hasn't moved at all. At the moment it's at a post station somewhere on the other side of France.

Basically Amazon is saying that it's in transit but I'm confused since it said that the most recent event was that it was at this station. Pisses me off since I got 1 day delivery and Amazon decided to use the normal French mail rather than a courier. My mum said she's going to phone up about it this afternoon.

Really pissed off though (my avatar describes my mood perfectly at the moment lol).

Or maybe the normal French post has a 1 day delivery option? Eh, I don't know, I hope I get it tomorrow though.

Edited by Wil348

My order's been dispatched by ShopTo too! I can't bloody wait biggrin.png I really hope it arrives tomorrow, since I'm working from Friday to Saturday.

Something went wrong with my payment yesterday, as for some reason all my card details disappeared from ShopTo's system. Luckily I checked my emails before going to work and hastily used their hand pre-pay feature to pay via PayPal. If this was Amazon, GAME or anywhere else I would have been really messed up. +1 for ShopTo's excellent service.

EDIT: Royal Mail 24. It should be here tomorrow

fxc6.png

Edited by Blue Blood

For some reason since yesterday afternoon my order has remained in the same place. It hasn't moved at all. At the moment it's at a post station somewhere on the other side of France.

Basically Amazon is saying that it's in transit but I'm confused since it said that the most recent event was that it was at this station. Pisses me off since I got 1 day delivery and Amazon decided to use the normal French mail rather than a courier. My mum said she's going to phone up about it this afternoon.

Really pissed off though (my avatar describes my mood perfectly at the moment lol).

Or maybe the normal French post has a 1 day delivery option? Eh, I don't know, I hope I get it tomorrow though.

What's that? Do you hear something..?

shoptomasterace...shoptomasterace...

ShopTo master race...

ShopTo Master Race.

Yeah, your damn right. tongue.png

But yeah, I hope it gets to you soon and isn't held up by shitty postal service :(

Edited by Super SpOoOokio

Well I found out where that place is. It's about 6 hours away from me, and Amazon is saying that my copy is currently in transit. So it should be tomorrow, but if not, somebody's getting sent home in a box. Lol.

But it seems like I'm not the only one who has been given the native delivery service. Looks like ShopTo is using Royal Mail in the UK. Amazon is sending mine via La Poste, which is basically the French equivalent of Royal Mail. But since I got one day delivery, it should be here tomorrow, right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Edited by Wil348

ShopTo dispatched both versions around 9am'ish for me so they should arrive tomorrow. I'll be busy on Friday and Saturday so tomorrow will be the best time to play both versions. OH MAN I'M SUPER HYPED NOW!!!! =D

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

My mum's phoned Amazon and it turns out that it's still in the dispatch depot, and it can't be dispatched until Nintendo says it can. So I will definitely be getting it on Friday, and we're they're giving us the delivery for free because of the error. So....um...guys....do you think you can possibly keep spoilers in the spoiler topic? Pretty please :)

My mum's phoned Amazon and it turns out that it's still in the dispatch depot, and it can't be dispatched until Nintendo says it can. So I will definitely be getting it on Friday, and we're they're giving us the delivery for free because of the error. So....um...guys....do you think you can possibly keep spoilers in the spoiler topic? Pretty please smile.png

Amazon over here was a bit late as well. Seems like I'll get it on Friday as well. 

But delivery for free for the error? Aren't they free anyways?

On Amazon.de it's free if you have an order value of 20€. (only in germany) 

Edited by StrgAltEntf

Nope, the 1 day delivery was meant to be like 3 euros. Still, free delivery and day one receipt, not too shabby. Also downloading the 3DS version tomorrow night when it goes live on the eShop.

ShopTo dispatched both versions around 9am'ish for me so they should arrive tomorrow. I'll be busy on Friday and Saturday so tomorrow will be the best time to play both versions. OH MAN I'M SUPER HYPED NOW!!!! =D

I got an e-mail from ShopTo about 10am this morning which states: Your Order has been packed and will be dispatched with the next ROYAL MAIL collection.

So, l should receive SLW tomorrow. I have Friday off from work, so I know what I will be doing.

3pmtld.jpg

Edited by -Bender-

I got my copy today and my DLC code doesn't work...I'll wait till Friday to try again and I hope it's not the same problem that Transformed got with the Metal Sonic DLC.