Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

My order's been dispatched by ShopTo too! I can't bloody wait biggrin.png I really hope it arrives tomorrow, since I'm working from Friday to Saturday.

Something went wrong with my payment yesterday, as for some reason all my card details disappeared from ShopTo's system. Luckily I checked my emails before going to work and hastily used their hand pre-pay feature to pay via PayPal. If this was Amazon, GAME or anywhere else I would have been really messed up. +1 for ShopTo's excellent service.

EDIT: Royal Mail 24. It should be here tomorrow

fxc6.png

And I'm free on Thursday. If it comes tomorrow then I'll probably finish the game on the same day :P

Nope, the 1 day delivery was meant to be like 3 euros. Still, free delivery and day one receipt, not too shabby. Also downloading the 3DS version tomorrow night when it goes live on the eShop.

Well, I only can tell it for me. Maybe it's my location that makes the shipping flouit and fast.

I follow my order some times. It doesn't make any detours though germany. lol It's almost a straight line from Amazon Warehouse to my place. And it isn't far away.

Because... There's a Premium Shipping thing on Amazon as well. Costs 6€. Why should I pay for it, when I'm getting it kind of for free? And I only read bad thinks about it. For excample that Premium user get their preordered game later than free shipping users.. 

See. It's a win/win situation. It's free and faster. lol^^ 

Shop to orders = "Get it the day before 90% of the time."

GAME orders = "Get it on the day, maybe the day before who knows"

Zavvi orders = "Cannot find POST MAN? What is POST MAN!?!?"

• Thumbs Up 5

My mum's phoned Amazon and it turns out that it's still in the dispatch depot, and it can't be dispatched until Nintendo says it can. So I will definitely be getting it on Friday, and we're they're giving us the delivery for free because of the error. So....um...guys....do you think you can possibly keep spoilers in the spoiler topic? Pretty please smile.png

Paying for the one day delivery thing really isn't worth bothering with unless you want it absolutely guaranteed to be delivered on the day of release. Paying for these other delivery services doesn't increase your chances of getting the game delivered earlier, it just guarantees launch day delivery. Only the standard delivery with the postman will give you a chance of getting it early, because the retailer will often send it out Tuesday/Wednesday to give you the best chance of getting it on Friday. Sometimes this results in a Thursday delivery.

This ultimately means people using the standard free delivery method can end up getting the game before people who have paid for other delivery services.

• Thumbs Up 1

I get free 2 day shipping from Amazon and I often get games on launch day. Exception was Pokemon X/Y, but I ordered that the day before it was released.

I'm going to fucking murder everyone.

Just kidding.

Grrr why can't I have the game early? Nevermind, at least I'm getting it day one.

• Thumbs Up 1

My copy of SLW has arrived. 

Just put the disc in and it's installing the update. About to start playing it!

Edited by -Bender-

Is anyone downloading from the eshop at midnight? I just got a Wii U today so I don't know much on how downloads work. Do they take long?

I'm getting the 3DS version at midnight. Downloads for Wii U take fucking ages.

I wouldn't say they take too long, it's nothing to stop downloading for, but it will take a bit of time with a good internet connection.

Okay, so thoughts on the DLC?

It's shit. Just six severely shortened boss battles in a row, reskinned to look like NiGHTS. Sure it's a nice idea, but it's so completely insignificant you wonder why SEGA thought it justified the bonus edition alone. If it was paid on DLC then I wouldn't exactly recommended it for anything more than £2.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest the way it's set out is like a dream sequence at first, Sonic IS a asleep whilst dreaming of running, then NiGHTS flies by him, until Wiseman shows up (who looks sexy as FUCK in HD mind you) and messes up your dream by throwing you into half, short boss battles where you only really attack the NiGHTS bosses as it fades to the next, the throw backs were amazing but I don't think it was meant to stand on it's own as a stand alone thing, just a neat little bonus for fans of SEGA's other IP's.

I was disappointed that there was no Reala or proper Wiseman beat down though, the bosses were flawlessly recreated and animated though!

Reala appears? I never noticed. You never even get a good look at NiGHTS.

Reala appears? I never noticed. You never even get a good look at NiGHTS.

Yeah, Reala is the one who paraloops you into the Nightmare world at the beginning. I think.

I thought that was NiGHTS. As I said, you don't get a good look because of how small the figure is in the distance, so I assumed it was NiGHTS. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, hahaha! I didn't notice Reala either. The DLC is free and I can't say that it's not a nice idea, but I can't begin to imagine why they decided to make something so tiny and insignificant.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, hahaha! I didn't notice Reala either. The DLC is free and I can't say that it's not a nice idea, but I can't begin to imagine why they decided to make something so tiny and insignificant.

Preview for NIGHTS 3 or a crossover maybe?