Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

a proper NiGHTS sequel would be an amazing idea, and would fit the Wii U capabilities and library.

Sonic Team needs to show its qualities in more game than just Sonic

Sonic & NiGHTS crossover? could work, why not

imagine the craziness that could come out... a NiGHTS-ish world for Sonic to run through <3

• Thumbs Up 1

That DLC is the worst I've ever seen short and reskinned bosses with the same strategy to defeat them.

Copied from my recent status:

"So, considering Lost World's ending, could the NiGHTMARE DLC be considered the epilogue?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Copied from my recent status:

"So, considering Lost World's ending, could the NiGHTMARE DLC be considered the epilogue?"

For your own head-canon, I don't see why not. But it's not really story related at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't know if this has already been posted.

For North America, Sonic Lost World Wii U & 3DS will be available on the Nintendo eShop from October 29th.

"Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Sonic Lost World for Wii U and Sonic Lost World for Nintendo 3DS - In Sonic Lost World, Sonic faces his most powerful enemy to date: the Deadly Six! Available exclusively on the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems, Sonic must unite with his arch-nemesis Dr. Eggman and explore a mystical world in order to take the Deadly Six on head-to-head. Use Sonic's amazing new moves and Color Powers to speed across a variety of unique terrain, racing inside, outside and upside down in every level. Sonic Lost World will be available for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS on Oct. 29."

Edited by -Bender-

Bumping this as I have new information.

I tried to get into contact with SEGA through various means and I didn't get any help. I thought about this and realized that this may be a regional issue, so I tracked down some other Canadians on various Sonic forums and it seems that the download codes packed with the North American games are not compatible with the Canadian eShop, even the copies sold here in Canada.

Bumping this as I have new information.

I tried to get into contact with SEGA through various means and I didn't get any help. I thought about this and realized that this may be a regional issue, so I tracked down some other Canadians on various Sonic forums and it seems that the download codes packed with the North American games are not compatible with the Canadian eShop, even the copies sold here in Canada.

You're serious?

Fuck, I'll have to try my code later to see about this. 

I didn't even get the retailer DLC despite it being advertised on the Canadian EB Games website. The manager of the EB Games here said he wasn't sent anything for pre-orders.

Edited by XD375

Weeeeeeeeell fuck a duck.

Then again, >Canada. D; We don't get much priority on this.

That, and the game is already contending with several simultaneous releases that were certainly given way more attention.

• Thumbs Up 2

Aaron got back to the messages I sent him earlier. We talked a bit and he just told me they're investigating the situation right now!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just noticed Aaron answered your topic saying that, too:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience - we're investigating this now. :)

If you're having the issue and haven't already, please do send in a ticket to Customer Support so we have you in our records.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?502100-Lost-World-DLC-not-working-in-Canada!&p=8362078&viewfull=1#post8362078

• Thumbs Up 1

That, and the game is already contending with several simultaneous releases that were certainly given way more attention.

Tell me about it. I went in to Best buy today and my friend that works in the gaming department didn't know the game released today. Plus he didn't bother bringing out the Wii U or 3DS copies he just when to the warehouse and brought me Lost World 3DS and I was on my way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, to all you good folks unable to get the Nightmare DLC, lemmie tell you, you're not missing anything.

At all.

Edited by Gyorg Lopez
  • Thumbs Up 1

How do you even get the Nightmare DLC for the game? I was looking around the other day and couldnt find it at all. I'm likely not looking in the right place knowing me, since the system is still new to me, but I was a bit confused as to why I couldn't find it anywhere.

How do you even get the Nightmare DLC for the game? I was looking around the other day and couldnt find it at all. I'm likely not looking in the right place knowing me, since the system is still new to me, but I was a bit confused as to why I couldn't find it anywhere.

If you get the Deadly Six Edition, you get a DLC code in the box. You enter that code on the eShop and install the DLC. Then when you boot up Sonic Lost World, the NiGHTMARE level will appear in Windy Hill.

Well that shows you how much attention I pay to things. I had no idea there was a code on the other side of this little slip inside the box. ^^;;;

Well that shows you how much attention I pay to things. I had no idea there was a code on the other side of this little slip inside the box. ^^;;;

Either that or it's a case of Lost World's lack of explaining things transcending beyond the game itself and into real life :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1