Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

Permission to hype grant -

...oh wait. There's no 3DS version of this is there. *sighs* Handheld Sonic can't get these nice things it seems.

Back on the hype train. YES! We are BACK IN BLACK! The States are gonna get it's extra six doses of deadliness!  And with an exclusive new Color Power all around to boot!

Permission to hype grant -

...oh wait. There's no 3DS version of this is there. *sighs* Handheld Sonic can't get these nice things it seems.

Back on the hype train. YES! We are BACK IN BLACK! The States are gonna get it's extra six doses of deadliness!  And with an exclusive new Color Power all around to boot!

Wow! This Deadly Six Bonus Edition looks grea-

>Wii U Exclusive.

>Does not have Wii U.

>Can't afford Wii U.

*Curls up in a corner and cries*

• Thumbs Up 4

Do I read that right? Is there a pre-order bonus and a retail "Bonus Edition" in the states, or is the Bonus edition just a pre-order thing? If it's the latter, I'm really hoping you can purchase it later.

I don't have the money for videogames right now, with the whole "taking care of my soon to be born daughter" thing, so I'm hoping late adopters aren't completely screwed. This isn't some stupid pinball machine, so I'm optimistic.

I think this edition is available everywhere. Remember with ASRT how we saw the normal box art, and then the bonus/limited edition swooped in and became the box art we all saw when pre-ordering and when buying on store shelves?

So I think all past pre-orders will be fine. One probably won't miss this edition unless they don't buy the game for several months.

To be honest, I've yet to see a non-bonus edition of ASRT.

• Thumbs Up 8

OK, so it sounds like a Kirby Arena thing.

9554972029_0e6e245fd8.jpg

And Zavok is how big...? It looks like he's towering over Sonic. Unless he's in the foreground.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

I wonder if it is a level of six boss fights or if there is a level like a standard platforming stage AND six boss fights which make up a zone. Hmmm...

I'm kinda surprised Zavok isn't paired with Wizeman. 

It's likely because he looks super badass riding a dragon. Wizeman would overshadow him somewhat.

• Thumbs Up 5

For anyone who cares, the US Bonus Edition trailer:

Edited by TheCandlemaker

For anyone who cares, the US Bonus Edition trailer:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q__ooFPoc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q__ooFPoc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Don't worry about embed codes- they aren't designed for the forums. Just paste the regular URL with no tags. smile.png

Don't worry about embed codes- they aren't designed for the forums. Just paste the regular URL with no tags. smile.png

Got it to work...eventually...

So yeah if anyone finds out where they can be pre-ordered in UK, please let us know because no sites I visit seem to be listing the Deadly Six Edition! I know it might just replace normal versions with the Deadly Six version but still, risky bizniz.

For now I'm ordering on ShopTo cause cheap! But this is just a temporary pre-order til I know for sure where I can get it.

Edited by SuperLink

So yeah if anyone finds out where they can be pre-ordered in UK, please let us know because no sites I visit seem to be listing the Deadly Six Edition! I know it might just replace normal versions with the Deadly Six version but still, risky bizniz.

Yeah, I'm gonna be on the hunt. I've checked Amazon, ShopTo, Game, various supermarkets, Zavii and Base, but nowhere's got it up yet. I imagine it's just too soon at the moment, and we'll see it appear within the week.
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I'm behind on all this, is this pre-order DLC in NA or no?

Edited by Chaos Warp

So I'm behind on all this, is this pre-order DLC in NA or no?

9557739680_87a0c2b107.jpg

Same as UK, slightly different name. 

Love seeing Zomom just yucking it up in his boss intro, he's the besthappy.png

Edited by Balding Spider

It also mentions "or while supplies last"

Does that mean if I do not preorder, I might still get lucky and find a copy of this bonus edition? I already have four games preordered and I can't afford to have ANOTHER game preordered, but I will have the money by the 25th of October

Edited by Mr.Snarf

9557739680_87a0c2b107.jpg

Same as UK, slightly different name. 

So if I pre-order from Gamestop then I'll get this or is it another retailer or not specific to a retailer?

It also mentions "or while supplies last"

Does that mean if I do not preorder, I might still get lucky and find a copy of this bonus edition? I already have four games preordered and I can't afford to have ANOTHER game preordered, but I will have the money by the 25th of October

Yeah, you shouldn't have too much of a problem. The Wii U's still relatively quiet and there are a -ton- of All-Stars Racing Transformed bonus content copies going around each time I've gone to all the local game shops in the area. Hell, I even got a second hand copy of ASRT, and had to get a brand new Wii U when the first one became faulty... and the bonus content still unlocked and worked perfectly for me both times.

Still pulling for you people that don't jump on this to be able to get it later down the line.

The visual qualities for this video game entertainment production get better every time I see them.