Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

Nope. They aren't new.

Ok, so here is a question, so who thinks the giant hand might be related to the final boss since it has no one riding it?

It's part of the Zomom fight. He's even seen on them in the pictures.

Edited by Balding Spider

So when Amazon FR lists the game, even if it appears as the standard version, will it actually be Deadly Six Edition?

So when Amazon FR lists the game, even if it appears as the standard version, will it actually be Deadly Six Edition?

It probably will. Since this is a pre - order bonus, it'd be quite silly to list both this and the standard version right now.

sonic_lost_world-1.jpg

Can I just point out how much fucking detail there is in this screenshot? You know when most companies half ass DLC? Yeah that's not the case here, it looks lovingly crafted and oh my god I want this game now asdfghjkl.

• Thumbs Up 3

I really want this, but I don't own a Wii U yet sad.png

I love NiGHTS

well now you have extra incentive to get one in the next 2 months

Edited by Mandobardanjusik
  • Thumbs Up 1

deadly-six-edition-2.jpg

Oh yeah... this is gonna be fun smile.png

Edited by Straw Hat

deadly-six-edition-3.jpg

Zazzy(Zeena sorry) looks bad ass, I really wish I could play this X( but I don't plan on geting the Wii U so...

Edited by Da Victoes

I really want this, but I don't own a Wii U yet sad.png

I love NiGHTS

Why should that stop you? Just buy the game now, and wait until after you buy a Wii U to play it!

Why should that stop you? Just buy the game now, and wait until after you buy a Wii U to play it!

Because I can't justify spending £50 on something I might not get to use for a couple of years when the money could be put to better use

• Thumbs Up 1

Because I can't justify spending £50 on something I might not get to use for a couple of years when the money could be put to better use
Can you justify spending just £32, as that's where it's cheapest right now. Heck, it'll probably go down in price before it fully sells out. You should be able to pick it up at some point without worry.

Well I'm hoping I can get the money for my birthday for the Wii U, otherwise I'll be skipping the preorder. I probably could afford it, I'm just more of the mentality that unless I know I'll have a Wii U soonish, I can't justify it to myself to buy a game I can't play when I could be using the money on my daughter and other things that would be more useful at that time

Is it just me or is there no information on websites about preordering the game and it definitely coming with the DLC in the UK? Since the Wii U's price drop was announced, I really want to get me some of dat Sonic Lost World preordering going on with confidence that it'll be included.

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and preordered the game on amazon. Hopefully it's the Deadly Six edition as advertised. I really do hope this is a good one.

I already posted this in the other thread but people in the UK can go to Shop To for the cheapest price, and they're one of the only places to say it comes with the pre-order bonus. Pre-order in confidence lads, in confidence.

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/wiiu/WIIUSO02-sonic-lost-worlds-deadly-six-edition

Out of curiosity, where else is saying that at this stage? I've not seen it.

Out of curiosity, where else is saying that at this stage? I've not seen it.

I'm going to disappoint with this, but from what I've seen, one or two of the amazon stores have it (ie not the UK or US ones, can't remember specifically which ones) and as of yet that's all I've seen of it. Probably could have worded that better. Of note though, I emailed Shop To about a Week and a half ago and when they got back to me a few days ago they had no idea what I was talking about. A few days later alas we have it on the site. So I can only assume that retailers simply haven't been alerted properly that there's any significance to the first batch of games.

• Thumbs Up 1

deadly-six-edition-3.jpg

Zazzy(Zeena sorry) looks bad ass, I really wish I could play this X( but I don't plan on geting the Wii U so...

October 12th is gonna be the best day ever.

October 12th is gonna be the best day ever.

I know! I can't wait for the release of Pokémon XY either!

It's only gonna be bested by the release of Lost World on the 18th/24th in Europe/America.

• Thumbs Up 5

I really hope the stage that we get is an actual NiGHTS level, and not a level version of the generic "Wizeman/Reala Arena" looking area.