Awoo.

Memorable moments in gaming!

WhoWhatMan

I can't believe there are no Topics about memorable moments in gaming... (Well, besides that memorable sonic moment thread).

So without further ado, Welcome to the 

MEMORABLE MOMENTS 

IN

GAMING!

(Yes, I always have to start every topic with huge letters)

So by memorable moments, I mean stuff like unboxing your first video game, Something that "wow" you during the game, or anything weird or cool.

So my memorable moment is when I was first playing through Chibi Robo (Which is a pretty awesome game)

and it have a Day and Night system: At day, you're walking around the house, talking to the family members (Who is also pretty memorable too, heck, one of the members only speaks in "Ribbits!") and cleaning stuff up, but at night, The toys around the house becomes alive (The reasons why is... well, it a huge spoiler so you have to play the game to find out!) and you can talk to them! Which ranges from a Space hunter to a Love sick mummy to a Egg army to a Dancing Flower, and later on in the game, you meet aliens from outer space, and you go back in time and... damn, the game as a whole is memorable! You fight against evil nano bots, help the family from getting divorce and it all kind of awesome.

So that mine, how about yours?

Shouldn't this be in the computer games section?

Either way, one of the most memorable moments for me was when I was playing Pokemon Black 2 and Ghetsis tried to do what no other villain in the franchise has tried to do before, actually try to kill the protagonist.

The space battle at the end of the first Mass Effect, taking place while I marched up the outside of the Citadel Council Tower, ending as I defeated Saren Arterius.

tumblr_mdny5eNL2K1r4hjxyo1_500.png

One of the greatest hours of gaming in my life, and certainly among the most memorable.

• Thumbs Up 1

My most memorable moment in a game had to be racing through City Escape for the first time when I put Sonic Adventure 2 Battle in my GC back in 2003. It was wonderful; the awesome music blasting from my TV, Sonic feeling so great to control, and the level being so much fun. That moment, while negated with the other playable characters (they dampened the game a bit, notably the Treasure Hunting levels :(), not only made the game on of my top Sonic games for the longest time, but brought me back to gaming, being a landmark moment for me growing up (I was very easily frustrated with games growing up, as I owned a lot of systems like the PS1, N64, Dreamcast, GB, and never really appreciated them due to that frustration; I even snapped the original Sypro disk in half just for getting frustrated unsure.png).

A recent memorable moment has to be from the GOW series, notably II's and III's intro bosses; dat scale man biggrin.png.