Awoo.

If you could visit Sonic's world...

Chaos Incarnate

I would hit Sonic over the head with a baseball bat, high-five Dr. Eggman and then we would go binge at Sweet Sweet Mountain.

I would die a happy woman.

• Thumbs Up 1

If I was to visit Sonic's world, I have no idea where I would begin my visits, as the beauty and diversity of the various places in it knows no bounds. As for who I would meet:

ITDdT0R.jpg?1

I would like to meet every single character of the games as I feel each and one of them have some charm to them, especially Sonic and Tails. I would love to see that bromance between them in action with my very own eyes. I think the cast as a whole would be fun to hang around. smile.png

Now as for where I would visit, I would seek to visit every single part of Sonic's vast and beautiful world! I guess I would start off (with my camera, of course!) by visiting the colorful and iconic Green Hill Zone:

rhscrbz.jpg?1

I love snow, so I would get a kick out of snowboarding, skiing and the like in Ice Cap Zone:

2a3Rwe3.png?2

I have a massive sweet tooth, so I would have a grand time eating the goodies In Desert Ruins Act 2 and Sweet Mountain:

WDysTdn.jpg?1

I would have pancakes for breakfast, and enjoy doughnuts, cakes, ice cream and candy for the rest of the day. tongue.png

3SnBD6d.jpg?1

The cheeseburgers would counteract all of the sugar I would be consuming. happy.png

Pretty much anywhere I would go I would enjoy myself visiting anywhere in Sonic's world (aside from Eggmanland!), if the delight I get from just seeing the beauty of these levels is any indication to go by.

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh god if I could? I don't think I'd leave.

And track down Finitevus and ask him for an autograph and or share a cup of tea.

Course I think I'd prefer going to the Archieverse rather than the Gameverse, despite it being messed up.

Edited by Technomage

Frolic in the chao garden. Come on, you know you would do it too.

I’d also like to visit some of the places from Unleashed. Apotos in particular looks like it would be such a relaxing place to live, with its beautiful scenery and gentle ocean breeze… Except for the fact that you would have to worry about some hedgehog running around and destroying your property. But the problems don’t stop there, folks, there’s also a werewolf that’s been known to run loose at night that destroys everything in its path. Then there are the nocturnal monsters and the possibility of being possessed which are issues that have been known to happen at night as well. Yeah, good luck trying to get some sleep knowing all of that is going on. So, if I were to ever visit, I would make sure it was after the events of that game took place.

Chao garden still sounds like a good idea though.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hands down, the Mystic Ruins. I love the foliage and the giant waterfall there, and I'd love to see Tails's workshop up close. I would go down to one of the palm trees, and reenact the scene in Sonic Adventure, where Sonic is contemplating his next vacation.

"*Yawn* Eggman sure learned his lesson, yep. Wonder if I can take another vacation sometime..."

Probably any level in Sonic Unleashed. The landscape and designs are so darned beautiful. The very first on the list would be Holoska, I love places with a lot of snow and ice.

Also, I'd like to visit Windy Valley. Running on rails in the sky would be a pretty fun/scary experience.

• Thumbs Up 2

ITDdT0R.jpg?1

I would like to meet every single character of the games as I feel each and one of them have some charm to them, especially Sonic and Tails. I would love to see that bromance between them in action with my very own eyes. I think the cast as a whole would be fun to hang around. smile.png

The video store where I live has a poster of that exact same image. Hmm... maybe I'll pick it up tomorrow... 

Anyway, I would definitely live in Apotos. I mean seriously, that place is beautiful! I'd also take a trip down to Station square, and check out Emerald Coast. After that, I would stop down at the Mystic Ruins and chill there for a bit, before setting fire to Tails' workshop. Why? Because I find the little f*cker really annoying. tongue.png

Edited by Robotgamma

I would stay at the resort in emerald coast and take a walk around Station Square at night. I'd probably check out Grand Metropolis as well.

Well, I'd visit Station Square and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW9VFmITe68

Oh wait.

In that case, I'd love to visit Empire City. It was always one of my favorite areas in Unleashed, along with Spagonia and Adabat. Hell, I want to visit those two places too while I'm at it. As for who I'd want to meet, Sonic and Tails come to mind.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd love to visit anywhere in Lost World, because honestly so far everything about it seems beautiful and just..inviting, and cartoony, and really really fun.

• Thumbs Up 1