Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog 1993 Trading Cards

The Chairman Of The Board

I'm starting this topic i hope no one started it already i searched it up and nothing came up so yeah this topic is about the 1993 Sonic The Hedgehog Trading Cards they had a total of 72 cards 33 cards 33 stickers and 6 shiny chase/prism cards what ever you want to call it they went thru the zones of Sonic 1 and 2 with stickers just being of cool 90's Sonic Artwork the chase/prism cards had the pictures of 6 sticker cards but they were chase/prism what ever you want to call it but they were regular cards as far as i know i don't think they were stickers i have some photos but i'll get to those in a minute the wrapper is also cool i have a picture of that to i have all 66 cards but i can't find the chase/prism cards anywhere for cheap so if you know where i can find them for cheap please let me know now we get to the photos post-6160-0-94872200-1377661744_thumb.jp That is the wrapper with some of the cards post-6160-0-78059100-1377661792_thumb.jp Those are the chase/prism cards post-6160-0-84231200-1377661820_thumb.jp Those are some of the cards post-6160-0-27667800-1377661846_thumb.jp And those are the backs of some of the cards i didn't mention this before but the backs of the cards had tips for Sonic 1 and 2 and a description and artwork of a different badnick on each card and the stickers cards had a flip book where if you stacked them and flipped them like you would flip thru a book it would have a cool image of Sonic tapping his foot then running then getting top speed then spining then his spin destroying the floor then him disapearing and they would also have a cool fact about Sonic Tails or Dr. Eggman on each card it would be a different fact of course thats it if you have these cards tell me what you think you can find them on ebay for cheap and like i said before if you know where i can a all 6 chase/prism cards please tell me

and like i said before if you know where i can a all 6 chase/prism cards please tell me

I meant to say if you know where i can find a pair of all 6 chase/prism cards please tell me

this might be better suited for the marketplace

Don't mean to be mean or anything but it took me like 8-10 minutes to type that and i know i could just copy and paste but there is already this topic named this so i can't make another one mellow.png

Whoa. Alright, first: the grammar in the first post overwhelmingly absent, making it extremely difficult to read. It is right there in the rules that all posts must be typed properly- with good spelling, capitalization, and punctuation- for the sake of legibility and catering to the forum's atmosphere. Basically, write as if you will be presenting your posts to an English teacher. If you aren't comfortable turning it in to a teacher, you should not be comfortable posting it here.

Second: This topic is appropriately suited to the Marketplace. This is the only place where buying and transactions are to be discussed. Luckily, you have enough posts and have been signed up here long enough to post in there freely, but any topics mostly or exclusively concerning the nature of buying items has to go there.

Third: You've admittedly said another topic already exists. If that is the case- that another topic concerning the item you're interested in is- you are free to bump it to continue discussion. As I said before, making a duplicate topic is frowned upon, as we would rather curtail too many similar topics from accumulating here. There's really no limit on bumping, so long as you abide by the rest of the rules while doing so.

Now ultimately, what I need you to do is just stop and slow down.

Really; I understand your enthusiasm for posting here and am glad you want to be part of the community, but you're really going to have to shape up or else staff will have to start taking disciplinary actions against you. Take a few days to browse this forum and understand how our community operates: how topics are made, how they are formatted, and how discussion is conducted. Read and comprehend our rules so that you know how to conduct yourself whenever posting. Read the forum descriptions to understand how topics are categorized and where they belong. And never be afraid to shoot the staff PMs if you have any questions about anything; that's what we're here for. For now, I'm going to lock this on the basis of the grammar and the fact that another topic already exists.

• Thumbs Up 1