Awoo.

Nintendo 2DS

Inkling Cooper

So, nintendo has just announced the Nintendo 2DS. Basically, it's supposed to play 3ds games in 2d. What is the point of this?  I mean, it looks ugly and i know it's for younger kids but you can ummmmmm turn the 3d silder on the nintendo 3ds AND you can turn of the 3d entirely with parental controls. So, what do you guys think of this?

I'm bewildered! I don't think this is a necessary move at all, and what's with the shape of the thing? It's a bit bulky and ugly looking.

Just hope this doesn't cause Nintendo more harm than good.

But hey, good news is the Wii U got a price drop.

It's a cheaper alternative to kids that don't have a 3DS due to costs, multiple people in the family that wants one and/or parents refusing to get them a 3DS because of the 3D, which they're afraid would hurt their eyes.

I personally like it - looks comfortable enough and affordable price. Again, it's probably aimed for the kids who don't have a 3DS, really.

• Thumbs Up 1

No real need for a separate thread for this when it's already being discussed in the 3DS thread.

• Thumbs Up 2