Awoo.

Wii-U helps nearly blind girl play her first Video Game.

Eternal EX

This is what I use as my answer to anyone who says the tablet is a bad gimmick. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Wii U aside, let's look at Nabbit too.  This is yet another fuck you to people who complain about completely optional "super easy modes" and such in video games.

• Thumbs Up 5

I can't wait to play this, my fiancées brother is always dying and it can get quite frustrating, give him Nabbit and hey presto! No problem!

To be honest I'd be interested in trying him myself, seeing what I could pull off without worrying about damage, kinda like getting an invincibility power up in Sonic, I loose all sense of danger for a while :P

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

I'm honestly pretty speechless. This is just beautiful. I have the biggest damn smile on my face right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hate to ruin the mood, but this was actually posted 3 times in the Wii U thread within the last week.

Still cool though. It's nice to see the Wii U reach out to an unsuspected audience.

Now this is rather sweet; and people think the Gamepad is too gimmicky and all that jazz. 

Really, this just brings a smile to my face regardless.

Yeah, I did see this in the other thread, but it is still a nice story to hear. Pulling it out of the other topic to allow more people that may not have seen it to see it is rather nice. People deserve to know that this girl has been helped by the system and game here. Its always good to hear some positive news these days.