Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I love how Inafune says both ''We won't do microtransactions, we're above that crap'' and ''btw buy the game pls so we can make a shitton of sequels'' in the same sentence, yes I am being shaddy as fuck, just wasted 4 million dollars and fully expect to milk this franchise even more, but hey, no microtransactions right.

Edited by Ratcicle King
Ninja'd by Dejimon
  • Thumbs Up 3

No to mention that the Ray DLC content is still inside the game and let's no forget about the amount of kickstarters/crowdfunding the game had. Especially a crowdfunding for DLC! Yeah screw you Inafune I'm sorry but no.

• Thumbs Up 3

Good to see that Inafune is digging his hole further. I said it before, I'll say it again; Hideki Kamiya was right, he's only in it for the money.

"Better than nothing?" After that poor display, I only want my five bucks back. If this doesn't kill Inafune's career, it probably hurt it considerably.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 hours ago, Remy said:

I wonder where all the money went

Hookers and booze, clearly.

Oh man, this is so embarrassing.

FUCK OFF.

NO. 

FUCK UP INAFUNE 

"its better than nothing" means absolutely fuck all. There are plenty of 2D sidescrollers right now, both indie and mainstream, and you're going to release a broken piece of shit, that's been delayed multiple fucking times, and still turned out this disgrace? This would be different if this was a free game. Then "It's better than nothing" might mean something. WHEN YOU RELEASE A COMMERCIAL GAME, PEOPLE EXPECT SOME FUCKING QUALITY. Don't fucking start Inafune. You fucking took 4 million, and turned out this disgrace of a game, and you dare claiming that this:

• 45 Second Respawn Times
  • Shit Graphics
  • Gameplay that lacks flow
  • More glitches than EA on a release date
  • A DELAYED 360 AND MAC RELEASE
  • AND MORE SHADY BULLSHIT LIKE RED ASH

AND YOU DARE GO ON ABOUT "IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING"? FUCK. OFF.

• Thumbs Up 8

Wow, even Bob Rafei gave a better excuse for how bad Rise of Lyric was. Screw you Inafune, hopefully no one will give him one more cent after this.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm thinking the "it's better then nothing" quote was added by the translater instead of what Inafune actually said. It's still a stupid statement to say but yea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah apparently it was the guy who was stating his own stance on the matter not Inafune. That's still terrible considering he was heavily involved with this kickstarter.

• Thumbs Up 2

What I find depressingly fascinating is how this game got to be this way.  It won't be long until we're hoping someone puts a revealing documentary of the game's development on Kickstarter and you know what's worse than that sort of scenario?  Being interested in helping fund it, when we should have just been interested in paying for a fun ride.  Just goes to show (for the trillionth time) that we do not live in the most ideal world.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ha Ha oh wow. Ya know I actually kinda enjoy this game for what it is. But looking at this................... I actually kinda feel bad for feeling that way now. What an asshole. No seriously I was actually willing to give them a chance because I'm an optimistic person who likes to give people the benefit of the doubt. But if this is the way they plan on going about it, and how many problems this game has (Hey I like the game but trust me I'm not beyond criticizing the fuck out of it and I believe everyone else should do the same) and how fucked all the backers feel and you come out with that attitude?

Fuck off you immature pricks. I was willing to give you another chance, but after I get my copy I'm done. You guys even if you do get the chance to make a sequel won't learn jack will you? I just................ sigh wow. This is actually strangely hilarious in some way. 

So I do now have my steam version of the game.......................Why am I not happier?

• Thumbs Up 1

So is Mighty No. 9 the Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric of 2016/2D platformers/Kickstarter games?

3 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

CEO Kaz also noticed.

It's a parody account, but still amusing.

3 hours ago, I'm Dan said:

I'm thinking the "it's better then nothing" quote was added by the translater instead of what Inafune actually said. It's still a stupid statement to say but yea.

It doesn't really matter who said it; someone involved with this project saying it is more than enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh wow, way to go IGN. Look at the headline title, now look at IGN's page...

YRMdiD5.jpg

1 minute ago, Mogtaki said:

It's a parody account, but still amusing.

We know

• Thumbs Up 5

Just now, MegasonicZX said:

Should I just not play this when I get this because this is pretty ridiculous (got it on wii u by the way) O_O

DON'T PLAY IT! There's a rumor going around that the game has a risk of bricking Wii Us.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Operationgamer17 said:

DON'T PLAY IT! There's a rumor going around that the game has a risk of bricking Wii Us.

Really? Dang that sucks, was really hoping to play through it today :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Hearing of the glitches pretty much killed what little motivation I had left to even get the game.