Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I fucking love every bit of this, if this means even it kills Megaman at least we have Beck, an alternate universe Megaman.

Go Keiji, Show Capcom whats what! Were right behind you.

In less than 2 days this game has reached the borderline in the Kickstarter.

At this point, it's bound to hit maybe a stretch goal or two...maybe three.

Don't forget that the number of backers increasing in turn mean the number of people who haven't backed it yet are decreasing.

It could lose momentum at any time, so spread the word.

In less than 2 days this game has reached the borderline in the Kickstarter.

At this point, it's bound to hit maybe a stretch goal or two...maybe three.

Which believe it or not, isn't a record. That belongs to Torment with 4M just on KS.

It's on 825K now... Like watching a pot boil. XD

Edited by FourCartridge

sGsVBvU.jpg
Look at all that money Capcom is missing out on.

I'm going to be voting for Not-Roll, then this will truly be Mega Man reborn.

Edited by Celestia Ludenberg

sGsVBvU.jpg

Look at all that money Capcom is missing out on.

I'm going to be voting for Not-Roll, then this will truly be Mega Man reborn.

To be fair, Gregaman at the US Capcom blog explained that the cancellation had nothing to do with the fans, and he doesn't really know what was up with the CapcomEuro twitter guy's choice of words. His posts were not representative of the entire company's, and the game's cancellation was fairly ordinary; it's just that the amount of people who knew about the game was not, which is why it stung so much.

Is there any other places we can spread the word about this? It's slowing down and I'm getting a little worried.

Is there any other places we can spread the word about this? It's slowing down and I'm getting a little worried.

Youtube. Only 2 major personalities have covered it so far, and both are in the 100k sub range. 

Youtube. Only 2 major personalities have covered it so far, and both are in the 100k sub range. 

I've already sent JonTron and Egoraptor a message and tweeted @AngryJoe, do you recommend anyone else?

I've already sent JonTron and Egoraptor a message and tweeted @AngryJoe, do you recommend anyone else?

Miles923, Karim, 2 Best Friends, JesuOtaku(she's still around), Maybe Channel Awesome, Johnny, DYK Gaming did a tweet so try them, just about anyone who has over 80K. Anyone who did the #PS4NODRM thing might be in too.

TotalBiscut's a maybe; he doesn't seem into the genre and maybe has something against KS; does he?

UPDATE: It's almost at 850K. Just a few more.

Edited by FourCartridge

I will get on this soon enough and donate some of my moneyz for this. I wonder if they will overshoot their goal and if they do what will they do with the surplus

Lesser projects have beaten all odds and gone passed stretch goals with additional $200k in their last days and you're seriously worried about Mega Man 11 not reaching it's goal despite having made over $800k within the first two days?

I don't even

• Thumbs Up 3

Lesser projects have beaten all odds and gone passed stretch goals with additional $200k in their last days and you're seriously worried about Mega Man 11 not reaching it's goal despite having made over $800k within the first two days?

I don't even

Well it's just that the donation rate has slowed down a lot.

And even if it does reach it's goal, more attention will help get it towards it's stretch goals. 

If they don't reach it, you can garuntee some fans getting panicky and pledging a ton to make sure it gets there

Edit: there is usually a large push at the start when people first hear of it, then again at the end when it's about to finish

Edited by Jolt_TH

54241c3194cfedbe42f716db52f2f708_large.j

So do you guys have a preference for any of these villain designs? Me, I really like the design in the right of the middle row. 

Center Middle. Seems to be the most unique of the bunch.

EDIT: Some of those look to be expies of Light...

Edited by FourCartridge
  • Thumbs Up 1

About $7,000 to go until the goal is reached.

About $5,000 now.

$4,000ish.

Edited by Colasaurus Rex

So do you guys have a preference for any of these villain designs? Me, I really like the design in the right of the middle row. 

I really like the look of the top left. 

Top middle or bottom middle IMO. Probably bottom middle.

• Thumbs Up 6

KICKSTARTER IS OVER 900,000 DOLLARS

No matter what happens now, what stretch goals we reach or do not reach, the game is coming, I REPEAT, THE GAME IS COMING!

Godspeed Mighty No. 9. May you carry on the legacy well. 

EDIT: DAMNIT COLA I GOT NINJA'D. Oh well who cares, this is truly a great occasion for Mega Man fans. 

Now that I think about it, that was quite a sudden burst of funding. It was slow for a while but then it made like 10,000 dollars in a few minutes. We can probably credit AlphaOmegaSin (youtuber) and his video about it for this small burst to push it over the line and alleviate fears. 

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1