Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I was hoping to get my pledge in before the goal hit, but my money wasn't sent to my Paypal fast enough.

Ah well. Put $5 down, and I'll increase it from there when I can.

Inafune and his team reached their monetary goal already? TOO BAD, I'M STILL PLEDGING!

Edited by LunarEdge

Inafune and his team reached their monetary goal already? TOO BAD, I'M STILL PLEDGING!

Gotta get dat console release! 

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know much about Kickstarter- can I pledge from the UK too, or is it American exclusive?

I'm pretty sure that you can pledge from the UK.

GOAL REACHED

5a9.gif

54241c3194cfedbe42f716db52f2f708_large.j

So do you guys have a preference for any of these villain designs? Me, I really like the design in the right of the middle row. 

I gotta go with the bottom middle.

Well, it'll be 2 more years until it comes out :V

Is your existence just to throw cold water on everything?

• Thumbs Up 2

5a9.gif

I gotta go with the bottom middle.

Is your existence just to throw cold water on everything?

Just saying the truth. If the game's good. I'll buy it. But I really don't care about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

So do you guys have a preference for any of these villain designs? Me, I really like the design in the right of the middle row. 

I'm going to have to go with the top middle one, as DarkLight said it's a nice mixture of Wily and Weil. It also seems like it would fit with the rest of the designs we have seen up until this point. (To me anyway) 

I'm really glad this got funded, now after next weeks paycheck I plan on putting some down on this though I haven't decided if I want the plushie or if I want to go for the one with the art book. Hmmmm....decisions. 

It's actually three different character designs, as noted by shared elements. Left column is a laidback professor with a casual look and with the same emblem as Beck, so it's likely NotLight. Middle collumn is a doctor with spiked hair and an aristocratic look, likely notWily. And Right column is a guy who doesn't even quite seem to be dressed as a scientist, possibly notCossack.

I would actualy go for bottom left for notlight, middle for notwily, and perhaps top right for not cossac for some differientaition

54241c3194cfedbe42f716db52f2f708_large.j So do you guys have a preference for any of these villain designs? Me, I really like the design in the right of the middle row.
The one at the top center looks like dr. Cain with hair

tbh, I don't like any of those. For me, they fall between "bland" design to "obviously evil (or will be at one point)" Also, they look too "Megaman.Exe/Starforce-ish to me. If I were to choose one, I would pick top-row to the left. He has that Astro boy look to him (I know Inafune's design for MM was based off of Astro boy and such so yeah) and he has that "Am I evil..... you're gonna have to find out," look

NickonAquaMagna2 is understandably elated (to say the least) about Mighty No. 9. 

AlphaOmegaSin is happy as well. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

passthetorch_by_suzuran-d6kr73e.jpg

http://suzuran.deviantart.com/art/Pass-the-Torch-397658282

Had no doubt about the funding reaching past the bare minimum, but it's still an endless joy to see after less than two days! Beck's definitely got his future secured at this point; hope he continues the fight for everlasting peace that Rock had to retire from.

Really hoping that Aero-ish design for Call makes the cut, as well! Both as the actual character, and being made playable. Would make sense if the funding powered up to include the other two bosses, right?

nope no reck here

Edited by t0ms0nic
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm gonna give £26 ($40) to it, that should get me the game, digital soundtrack download, digital manual and digital artbook/strategy guide.

I personally wanted the physical version but since I'm outside the US I have to play another $15...

Edited by KrazyBean