Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

Well at this point, I'm being honest when I say I'll be surprised if it hits the 2.2 mil mark, and even then I'm expecting to eat those words.   We still have $40k left to reach, but I can't wait to see the Documentary on this game!
Why? There's still over 3 weeks left and like a lot of kickstarters there's likely to be another fairly large surge near the end. This will reach 2.2 mil easily.

I really really want Call to be playable, I always love when games have other playable characters esp. if they're female. Plus even if they're crazily similar to MegaMan character designs, I really like the designs for Call so far.

I'm hoping one of the mystery stretch goals is just that.. and then I hope it makes it there. Dreamy sigh.

So looking at this: minichart.png

Is anyone worried that we'll barely reach the console version stretch goal by the end and not hit any of the ??? goals? The funding rate seems to slow down every day. 

Personally I think it will slow down until the last few days, ten it will pick up as some people panic pledge to ensure it reaches a goal they want.

The funding rate seems to slow down every day. 

Which is typical. Every person who has donated means less people who haven't donated, so the pool of potential donators is ever shrinking.

I'm not sure how many more stretch goals past the console versions we'll end up seeing, because really, we don't know how expensive they'll be. But it's important to remember that there are 25 days left, and even if it's slowing down it can spike at any time. 

Edited by Solly

Admittedly yeah I am a bit worried. Obviously as always the pledges will spike in the last few days, but as the console goal was brought forward I fear that fans are resting on their laurels a bit as it's gonna be easier to get to now. I think the console goal will be reached.. but the other goals, I dunno.

If one of those goals is playable Call and it doesn't get reached I'mma flip some tables!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Why? There's still over 3 weeks left and like a lot of kickstarters there's likely to be another fairly large surge near the end. This will reach 2.2 mil easily.

Maybe because I secretly want to be wrong?

Basically everything I ever wanted out of this project (PC version) has been reached already, so it wouldn't be the end of the world for me if funding slowed down by this point.

Documentary goal has been reached! Only 500,000 (?) more dollars and we will be playing this on consoles! Fuck Yeah!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sweet we are so close to the console goal! Since I don't have enough money for a decent PC to run the game I really hope the goal is reached. I can't wait to check out the making of documentary when it comes out though. But did anyone listen to the podcast yet? I haven't had time to and I won't be able to until tomorrow since pretty soon I have to go to sleep. >_>

Holy Edison, I still have to fund this. Next week will be the week. There's also that Shantae game, though...

At the time of this post, we're at $1.83 mil, and just $37k left.

In 23 days? Yeah, I think it's safe to say we're getting this on consoles.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sweet! Hopefully they throw handhelds in as part of the console bunch. this NEEDS to come out on everything, PCs, MACs, Consoles, Handhelds, Tablets, Mobiles, Calculators, Toasters, those LCD touch screens on newgen Refrigerators, EVERYTHING!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sweet! Hopefully they throw handhelds in as part of the console bunch. this NEEDS to come out on everything, PCs, MACs, Consoles, Handhelds, Tablets, Mobiles, Calculators, Toasters, those LCD touch screens on newgen Refrigerators, EVERYTHING!!

I've been thinking that the mystery stretch goal might be handhelds and mobile / tablet versions of the game. I'd love to play games on my toaster, why haven't they invented toasters that play games yet!? Also, fancy high tech toilets, baths / showers, and a computer chip you can install directly into your brain so you can literally play it everywhere.

Edited by Tomoki
  • Thumbs Up 1

Can I just say I'm getting fucking tired of people using that CoE Tweet?
Sorry, has it already been posted on this thread?

Has it been a week since this thing started already and were this far? Holy crap. I really want to be in capcoms office right now

Edited by Dejimon11