Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

btw, I got my PS3 running again.

If I can verify that my PSN account won't get banned since I failed to install CFW, I'll be getting it for that too.

And we're 80k away from the next goal.

Mighty No.9 -  The making of the pitch video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ4bjFDlIVs

It just shows how they made the pitch video, and they show a storyboard too.

Edited by KrazyBean

pff, screw that, we could get physical releases on portable platforms

I'd eat that shit up in a heartbeat.

Wait there's physical releases? I thought it was digital only except for the discs and USBs that are part of the Kickstarter.

The portable ones were said to be physical releases last I checked.

EDIT: My bad, I mixed the 2 announcements together. Still want portable versions.

Edited by Dino2d.dll

I'm pretty amazed at how insane this game is getting for backings. I looked at Shovel Knight a moment ago and remembered how crazy that was to get all it's stretch marks. There's stopped at 311,000 dollars, that feels like paperweight to this game's insane popularity and success.

While I think it'll be an amazing feat for it to reach 3.5 million, I kinda hope some of this money and interest would go to other great games on Kickstater too, but *shrugs*. If anything I hope this project has gotten a lot of people aware of what kickstater can do for a game, so maybe we'll see a lot more things like this~

Oh and also not that concerned if we doing meet the next-gen mark. With how insanely popular this game is already, and if it plays like a champion, I bet anything we'll see it ported over anyways, especially seeing how that's like what, 2 years down the line when the PS4 and Xbone will be the common console everyone plays on.

Seriously, I just want it on next-gen consoles. Everything else is a bonus for me. We only have 2 days left so we are really cutting it close.

• Thumbs Up 4

*looks at the time*

*Sees 49 hours left*

...Shit!

*pulls out wallet*

*Pledges $60*

Welp, got that out the way... B)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm so mad I can't pledge. I wish I could, but I don't have that kind of extra cash. Well, it the thought that counts I guess.:/ good to see this raising a lot though! Can't wait to see this in action!

Did they mentioned anything about keeping the Paypal donation go after the end of the kickstarter?

Nope. It's being treated as an alternate option since signing up for Kickstarter is scary shit for some reason.
Or maybe it's because, you know, Kickstarter doesn't support PayPal.

I would pledge more than the 2 dollars I did but unfortuna-(remembers that I still have 6 more dollars on my bluebird card) welp be back in a bit.

Edit: Actually I might not mostly because I just ordered something and while I do have the 6 dollars left im not sure if its only going to add 3 more dollars to the original pledge or just the 5 dollars I have now. Oh wait scratch that I just remembered that it pulls the money out on the last day.

Edited by megadude001