Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I'm still mad excited for it. I think it has a lot of potential as a series.

Plus I mean they cast Steve Blum in it and that's like 200+ points from me SO WHATEVER.

• Thumbs Up 5

out of curiosity is anybody here still excited for this game back when it was first announced or has the hype just died for you?

Not as excited as I was back when it was initially revealed sadly. =[ It's the graphics I think, it just doesn't blow me away. The gameplay looks okay and the English voice cast sounds awesome, but other than that...

I'll wait for reviews before I purchase this day one, just to see what general consensus is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Comcept uploaded this on their youtube channel

out of curiosity is anybody here still excited for this game back when it was first announced or has the hype just died for you?

I'm one of the few still very excited for this game, before the problems with the thread well you could say I wasn't exactly discrete about it ya know? I still love playing the beta from time to time. That's not to say I don't have my disappointments in it(disappointments which if there were to ever be a sequel, and their likely will be at least one, I hope they realize and rectify) and admittedly at this point, I'm very nervous about what it's reception will be. I'm expecting 3-7 from a score perspective or from a more general one bad to decent, from most but I might be wrong.  

I'm still pretty excited for it, only thing i'm really disappointed with is the fact that the transformations aren't the way how I expected them to be (though the ones they do have are still cool) and that the music isn't as great as I was hoping.

Also another thing. The transformations? What about them? We've barely seen any of it. Very little anyway. I'm still waiting to try them out. I was pissed that they weren't in the beta. 

I'm one of the few still very excited for this game, before the problems with the thread well you could say I wasn't exactly discrete about it ya know? I still love playing the beta from time to time. That's not to say I don't have my disappointments in it(disappointments which if there were to ever be a sequel, and their likely will be at least one, I hope they realize and rectify) and admittedly at this point, I'm very nervous about what it's reception will be. I'm expecting 3-7 from a score perspective or from a more general one bad to decent, from most but I might be wrong.  

Also another thing. The transformations? What about them? We've barely seen any of it. Very little anyway. I'm still waiting to try them out. I was pissed that they weren't in the beta. 

The transformations that you get from the bosses to be exact, the thing that disappointed me was the fact that they were just beck with the bosses skin on instead of him actually transforming his body around to be a hammer or drill or something along those lines, granted I still think the transformations are cool but I was hoping for the above there too.

Ah well those transformation were originally based off of basic enemy grunts ideas in the game. Apparently they couldn't put those into the final game though. I don't entirely know why but I heard something about budget or something else. I wish those were still there too but I still can't wait to try out enemy transformation. 

Ah well those transformation were originally based off of basic enemy grunts ideas in the game. Apparently they couldn't put those into the final game though. I don't entirely know why but I heard something about budget or something else. I wish those were still there too but I still can't wait to try out enemy transformation. 

Maybe they should've done a third Kickstarter then :V

• Thumbs Up 3

With how everyone reacted? I don't think that would've been a smart move. 

I do believe the :V is an indicator of sarcasm in that post, possibly even an indictment of how bullshit that there was a second call for funding at all

Maybe they should've done a third Kickstarter then :V

Yep. I call BS on the budget, because these guys are practically swimming in moolah. It would've been an easy thing to fix but I guess they're too lazy. 8I

Fix what? 

Also to be fair I don't know if that's true or not. My only source is what someone told me on the wiki that that's what they said on the forums. Since I'm not on the forums I wouldn't know for sure, and I don't think it was ever said anywhere else. 

• 3 weeks later...

Happy April Fools from our favorite apple.

They say they do have an announcement, but it's being pushed back for a little while.

• Thumbs Up 2

The fact that it's the Ray equivalent is what's so great about it.

The apple might as well be playable at this point, everyone wants him :P

Comcept uploaded this on their youtube channel

Since I'm on now I might as well answer this.

I'm still excited though not near as much as when this first started. Largely my hype was brought down by the asking of more money for features they didn't think about putting in the initial stretch goals. Another reason was the visuals, not because they aren't sprites but more due to the choice of coloring in the game. Everything looks more washed out than it should.

So there you go.

Happy April Fools from our favorite apple.

They say they do have an announcement, but it's being pushed back for a little while.

That was amusing but, I hope that next big announcement is the release date. Sure we have april of 2015 but no specific day. We're in april now, and I'm still patient and fine, but if we reach the end of the month and still here nothing, forget my reaction, I couldn't imagine everyone Else's.

Here's how the Xbox one version looks like and its safe to say its not coming out this month 

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarass

Jesus Christ what the fuck actually happened? This just doesn't look like a particularly good game at all. Its just MegaMan but, I dunno, not even as good. Its the unfortunate problem with Kickstarters. And holy crap am I glad I didn't back it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess I'll play it because I already paid for it but otherwise this'd be one of those games I don't bother playing because it visually looks like garbage. 

Guessing they neutered the shit out of it so the basic framework would work on 3DS and the end result was the ugliest thing possible. God. 

If the visuals don't put me to sleep that level design will.

Yeah visually the game doesn't look all that great but is it really graphics that make the game? I thought that it was the gameplay that really mattered

Yeah no "video" is half of "video game", if what I'm looking at looks like amateur work I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money on it.

Whether or not I'll pick this up will land totally on critical reception. It looks solid enough gameplay wise but visually it's almost certainly disappointing.