Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

So, there was basically no reason for the kickstarter now that they have a publisher. Yes, I know that it took so long to get a publisher but still.

• Thumbs Up 1

Deep Silver always spells trouble these days, so this choice kinda worries me.

Who's deep silver?

They're the guys who made Dead Island. You know, the open world zombie game that was supposed to be serious but ended up like L4D?

They're a developer/publisher, but I don't know for sure their past history with published games. Most people seem worried tho. o.o

Who's deep silver?

A company mostly concerned about publishing bad/unfinished games. Their most famous IPs are the mediocre Risen, the already mentioned Dead Island (wich btw, has been milked in a bad way recently), the once good but then horribly ruined Sacred and the ungodly awful Ride to Hell: Retribution.

They managed to have a few good titles here and there like Killer is Dead or the Metro series, and recently they aquired the Saints Row and Homefront IPs from THQ, but they're still known for being a company with very bad practices and a terrible record for the most part.

So yeah, i am a bit worried.

• Thumbs Up 1

A delayed game is a better game. They can take as much time with this and I'll still be happy, I'm sure.

I don't think Deep Silver will be able to ruin Inafune's game, at least. I mean...the guy's Inafune! My biggest hope is that the criticism will be helping with improving the game's final product.

A company mostly concerned about publishing bad/unfinished games. Their most famous IPs are the mediocre Risen, the already mentioned Dead Island (wich btw, has been milked in a bad way recently), the once good but then horribly ruined Sacred and the ungodly awful Ride to Hell: Retribution.

They managed to have a few good titles here and there like Killer is Dead or the Metro series, and recently they aquired the Saints Row and Homefront IPs from THQ, but they're still known for being a company with very bad practices and a terrible record for the most part.

So yeah, i am a bit worried.

Wow I know that the game was going to be delayed but till September? I really hope that this game will be good

Edit: I read the article oh wow thats unexpected a physical release and the DLC is free for the backers(although talking about DLC before a game comes out still bothers me seriously games need to stop doing that)  and Ray is a playable character maybe theres hope for this game after all

Huh.

Can you play as Call?

Or wait, is that some backer exclusive thing? I stopped following this a year or so ago. :V

I think you get to play as her for one level only

Well this is........... no I'm not going to lie, I expected a delay, though not this late. Still I'm happy about this and can't wait to see the final product.

This could give them time to iron out things that people complained about (except the graphics. i don't know, maybe I'm pessimistic but I don't think that will change that much. Not like they would go from a 3d model to........... I don't know cel shading? Sprites? Skullgirls? Wouldn't they need more time to do something that radical? Or am I wrong? Someone tell me if I'm wrong)

But they could potentially improve level design or enemies and stuff.

Also as someone who personally loved the english voices (except for one) I'm actually really happy to hear their will be a japanese option (somewhat indifferent to french, but hey I'll check that one out too).

Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

That appears to be the case. Stubborn bastards they are, they did say they would find a way some time back. I think it was around the time the voice actors were announced.

I know it's pretty cool. Also Thanks for making me spill my drink with that cover. I wonder if the other mighty's would be playable ala mega man powered up? I doubt it but it would be cool

When I wanted SegaSonic Arcade to be ported in some fashion, this isn't what I had in mind.

I like the box art, very Megaman-esque of course. I just hope it's received well once it comes out..!

I like the box art, very Megaman-esque of course. I just hope it's received well once it comes out..!

I do to but to be honest, these days I'm less concerned about what a games reception from professionals are and more about whether or not it's deserving of said reception good or bad.

I'll settle for passing at this point.