Awoo.

Mighty No.9 - New Inafune title!

Meow

I forgot; who's Ray?

Literally Bass merged with Zero with a little of Shademan thrown into the mix.

283266-Ra1.jpg

Literally Bass merged with Zero with a little of Shademan thrown into the mix.

283266-Ra1.jpg

Huh, then what's this about two females being playable then?

Oh, and Ray is playable, too. Two female playable characters? Shocking.

Well if I ever were to get the game it'd be the disc version. Having some kind of DLC on it for free will soften the blow of it costing more

Comcept is actually a company I do not care to support with my own money, even if the game turns out pretty good. I might just try to buy this from a third-party seller.

Well if I ever were to get the game it'd be the disc version. Having some kind of DLC on it for free will soften the blow of it costing more

Comcept is actually a company I do not care to support with my own money, even if the game turns out pretty good. I might just try to buy this from a third-party seller.

If you don't mind me asking, why not? Does it have something to do with inafune?

If I were to make a guess, that could be a part of the reason, but I've noticed many people are really PO'd about how comcept does things in general. For example with the recent delay and physical release that backers aren't allowed to change or switch over too, some feel ripped off or jipped. In other cases there is still the whole Dina thing and even without that I don't think that backers were treated very well (I said think because none of this has affected me at all, and I had different experiences than everyone else, but still while I may not be it's not too hard for me to see why everyone is pissed). I think that's it anyway.

I suppose it's worth mentioning that while this is one of the most successful kickstarters, it may not have been the most well run, in fact it may be one of the more poorly ran ones (I think, I don't really pay attention to other kickstarters than this mind you).

I forgot; who's Ray?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Pt-sv45RM

• Thumbs Up 1

I never backed Mighty No. 9, since I didn't have enough money at the time and me and Kaabii already paid to support Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero together. At first I regretted it but now with all this drama relating to Inafune, the gameplay and graphics looking meh and just the overall bad vibes that Comcept are giving off I'm seriously glad I didn't. I've already been disappointed by one Kickstarter, that being Wakfu, and I don't want anymore like that.

Been playing the beta

4 levels, only 1 of them is any good. And even then it's only good in the sense that it's bland enough to be tollerable.

Will probably pirate or get in a steam sale if it's under 3 dollars.

Nice ragequit.

My favorite way of playing this game is not playing at all

Been playing the beta

4 levels, only 1 of them is any good. And even then it's only good in the sense that it's bland enough to be tollerable.

Will probably pirate or get in a steam sale if it's under 3 dollars.

4th level is to the left of the default one.

I just recorded this today. I don't know how old the beta is but given how similar the visuals were to recent screen shots I imagine it isn't too old.

I've never been one for Mega Man honestly, so I don't know much about how it plays. But I watched the first 2 minutes of that video and thought it looked dull as.

4th level is to the left of the default one.

I just recorded this today. I don't know how old the beta is but given how similar the visuals were to recent screen shots I imagine it isn't too old.

would you guys like me to record the other levels? quite frankly they're shit and I don't want to play them but if you guys want to see them I can do it

The beta came out like in the middle of last year so its pretty old by this point.

@Solkia, Nah you don't need too. Youtube's got dozens of playthroughs of the betas.

would you guys like me to record the other levels? quite frankly they're shit and I don't want to play them but if you guys want to see them I can do it

didn't that one only have military base? I could have sworn there have been multiple betas at this point.

I was wrong, there are only 3 levels

Another problem is that these boss fights drag on way too fucking long, it's especially noticeable with No.2

Wait, how are you playing the beta? The only way to play it was to donate more than the amount needed to buy the game.