Awoo.

TCB's Crazy Art Warehouse & Emporium

TCB

(Let's get this over with hahaha....)

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY 'ELLO THERE! Welcome to TCB's Crazy Art Warehouse & Emporum, where I'll be displaying my works because I'm ready to open up house here in this section of the internets.

I've been drawing since 2005, but really got into it in 2010. Here I'll post only a few of them and (hopefully) more will be uploaded here over time. I do have a dA account (that's where all my drawings are obviously). 

I'm more 'traditional' than digital, since I don't have a drawing tablet and I'm not proficient in that type of drawing style. With that being said, my stuff is amateur compared to what I've seen here, but hey I might as go through and make this after thinking about it over the past few months.

Anywho... (going to be spoiler'd only due to size of the files)

leandrew_and_rika_lee___together_by_thec

a_guy_and_his_starter_by_thechaosblue-d5

the_classic_era_by_thechaosblue-d5kgfwr.

leandrew__once_again_by_thechaosblue-d6h

sisterly_chat_by_thechaosblue-d6iectx.jp

• Thumbs Up 9

Wow youre really good, I can't draw anime I can only draw realism and figures. I'm really like that super sonic picture, the background has a lot of depth in it. I also like your painting on your DA, I just got in too painting this year so hopefully I'll get better. Great job though! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow youre really good, I can't draw anime I can only draw realism and figures. I'm really like that super sonic picture, the background has a lot of depth in it. I also like your painting on your DA, I just got in too painting this year so hopefully I'll get better. Great job though! 

Thanks, that Super Sonic picture is my best; simply because, well I'm a fan of the series and I've spent quite some time with getting that done.

The proportions really bug me. But otherwise it's okay.

Noted; like I said in the OP I feel my stuff is amateur compared to other notable member's works here. I am trying to tone down exactly what you are getting bugged about. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's a couple of paintings I've done for...well, Painting class last semester. I'd appreciate any critiques because after all I am just an amateur.

simply_grape_by_thechaosblue-d5xx0y5.jpg

citrus_y_orange_and_cuppy_blue_by_thecha

just_a_lil__ice_cream_of__lite_by_thecha

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had no idea you could draw! Or so well for that matter!

I applaud you in particular for your use of dynamic poses! It makes the images feel much more alive.

Solid work all around. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

THANK YOU! 

Erm...

Sorry, but it's really reassuring to get any kind of feedback. I know my stuff doesn't grab the attention as well as others here, but it's nice to have some good come out of this thread. 

I hope what I said though isn't coming off as being needy or wanting attention out of spite. I do acknowledge the creativity of the other artists here.

Your drawings are great! They're very expressive and your characters looks like they have deep personalities, which makes them interesting.

Loved that backround on the Super Sonic one. You have been paying attentions to details, which makes the drawing pops out!

and love your paintings! You doing good. Keep up! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks, even if she looks a bit... off... in places.

also tbh her expression kinda freaks me out. mainly the mouth.

Well if I had a proper reference so it wouldn't have looked so..off...

I know, it's not great. But at least I tried.

Oh second thought; this isn't good enough, so I'll take it down.

Well if I had a proper reference so it wouldn't have looked so..off...

I know, it's not great. But at least I tried.

Oh second thought; this isn't good enough, so I'll take it down.

Hey I thought it was fine, especialy considering the base, any practice is good practice, and it never hurts to see another persons take on your character, if you ever want to do one of mine I would be pleased(umm once I have mine a little more defined that is, currently they are bases and do need more honing, I know that....)

Hey I thought it was fine, especialy considering the base, any practice is good practice, and it never hurts to see another persons take on your character, if you ever want to do one of mine I would be pleased(umm once I have mine a little more defined that is, currently they are bases and do need more honing, I know that....)

Sure.

I drew an Amy guys

never_fear___amy_rose_is_here_by_thechao

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so goooooood

The breasts look an eensy out of proportion, but everything else, especially the face and peace sign are amazing!

• Thumbs Up 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so goooooood

The breasts look an eensy out of proportion, but everything else, especially the face and peace sign are amazing!

I was thinking of SA2 randomly (after deciding if I wanted to play that) and how the characters appeared in that game, which led to how she appeared to be in that while doing this if that's anything hahahaha

After Amy, it's time to Blaze it up (ew horrible pun)

Not that...happy about how the final look turned out to be...but oh well

blazy_blaze_the_cat_by_thechaosblue-d7d2

• Thumbs Up 4

I think maybe for Blaze her shoulders might be a little too broad and her expression a little too blank.  Although I do like how you've done her head and Amy looks pretty wicked.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's two things I've done in sculpture/ceramics class. The latter was put in my college's art gallery.

waxman_against_the_wind_by_thechaosblue-

coil_pot_vase_by_thechaosblue-d7fensa.jp

• Thumbs Up 3

How fancy, engraving the deviantart logo on your pottery exactly the way a watermark would show up!

Nice job on everything, comrade. Keep it up! :]

• Thumbs Up 1

How fancy, engraving the deviantart logo on your pottery exactly the way a watermark would show up!

Nice job on everything, comrade. Keep it up! :]

Actually, I think the watermark was put on the photo, not engraved on the pottery itself.

Nonetheless, it still looks really good. I especially like the use of colors and the overall design.

• Thumbs Up 1