Awoo.

TCB's Crazy Art Warehouse & Emporium

TCB

Actually, I think the watermark was put on the photo, not engraved on the pottery itself.

I was trying to be funny. "Trying" being the key word here.

Haha yeah I caught the humor behind your last post Soma.

In any case, thanks guys. I have to say that vase is one of the better piece of art I've done yet. It's much better to see it in person though.

Here's two things I've done in sculpture/ceramics class. The latter was put in my college's art gallery.

waxman_against_the_wind_by_thechaosblue-

coil_pot_vase_by_thechaosblue-d7fensa.jp

Was the second made from the wheel? Cause if you did then you did than you did a much more better job than me.

Was the second made from the wheel? Cause if you did then you did than you did a much more better job than me.

Actually no; this pot was made from coils. Well the base was made entirely by hand (using a bowl for shaping purposes).

• 10 months later...

Seeing how six months erased things I'm not particularly arsed to put all back up, I'll only put up the most recent of art.

Starting with this:

rainbow_rose_by_thechaosblue-d8n3ps0.png

And now for the rest:

a_gaming_good_time_by_thechaosblue-d7ylh

oh_get_over_here_you_guys__by_thechaosbl

lisa_by_thechaosblue-d80hxlt.png

sarah_rai_by_thechaosblue-d80i5d2.png

leonn_by_thechaosblue-d836cip.png

sabrina_by_thechaosblue-d89pxf9.png

miss_heart_by_thechaosblue-d8ayn0w.png

revvmya_by_thechaosblue-d8bvwrp.png

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

A request done for Rosa, I really do like Wednesday's design.

a_wednesday_girl_by_thechaosblue-d8oozth

I might as well add the rest of the stuff I've uploaded over the past few days.

rainbow_rose_by_thechaosblue-d8n3ps0.png

stretch_by_thechaosblue-d8o96mo.png

the_team_by_thechaosblue-d8opied.png

• Thumbs Up 6

• 4 weeks later...

Two things now; one is for my brother the other for someone else. 

Sareek is a character of my brother's, so of course he wanted me to draw her. So I did. 

twinny_s_sareek_by_thechaosblue-d8rrn4l.

The other was something I finally got around to doing for months now.

head_tricks_by_thechaosblue-d8rryow.png

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 months later...

I've been going through my account...and I want to take a moment about something.

This...was my character Leandrew in 2012, back when I had to real idea of anatomy, scanning or whatever.

This is him in 2015 (thank you so much YoshiUnity for the awesome look you gave him btw, starting to be one of my favorites to look up to here from your art)

I can say that I've improved within those three or so years, and I feel proud to say that. With that said..here's a few more I've uploaded: Rika Lee, Sabrina and Lisa styled for the summer sun and something special for someone.

reach_for_summer_skies_by_thechaosblue-d
  • Thumbs Up 5

No matter who good an art piece is when completed, nothing beats that feeling when you take a look back at some of your earlier work and see how far you came.

It's really cool seeing how much you've progress from then to now, but also how much has changed and improved in style, decisions and presentation. It's awesome how you have certain lines for certain characters that gives them as much presence as if they were fully colored. I can tell them apart and all of them feel like their own characters in design and personality.

Plus, it's great that you've used different poses for your characters to showcase their personalities even more, man. But also, the best thing about these characters, is that they are fun, as well as being fun to draw. Again, I was happy to draw Leandrew and Rika Lee. Totally had a blast with both of them.

Seriously, awesome work, man! Keep it up, now!

• Thumbs Up 1

No matter who good an art piece is when completed, nothing beats that feeling when you take a look back at some of your earlier work and see how far you came.

It's really cool seeing how much you've progress from then to now, but also how much has changed and improved in style, decisions and presentation. It's awesome how you have certain lines for certain characters that gives them as much presence as if they were fully colored. I can tell them apart and all of them feel like their own characters in design and personality.

Plus, it's great that you've used different poses for your characters to showcase their personalities even more, man. But also, the best thing about these characters, is that they are fun, as well as being fun to draw. Again, I was happy to draw Leandrew and Rika Lee. Totally had a blast with both of them.

Seriously, awesome work, man! Keep it up, now!

Thank you man it's really appreciated. Yeah one of the things I've decided to do is to give them a distinctive color to make them easier to identify and make them feel more 'unique'. I think that right now, it's the best way I convey my characters as I don't have the proper means of doing digitial art.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...