Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=2142482

NEW ITEMS (warning: most are cosmetic)

MY BODY IS READ-- oh hang on, that´s just for nintendo stuff.

I need the Pyro´s Conscience (those things go on its shoulders, in case you couldn´t tell). I´d also love to get my hands on that new Backbiter´s Billycock. Time to sell some genuine Deus Ex stuff (read: the useless purity fist) for moar metal.

I knew about most of these for awhile now, but not the chainsaw, or that the "Bloody Bombs" was a hat. I thought it was a new Demo wep. :(

Also, supposedly there will also be new item sets.

With a few exceptions, about a scrap for each.

Edited by Phantomime

The bleed was retarded... just having them hit themselves works for me >.<

Agreed.

The Boston Basher was completely unpredictable and unreliable. Since the thing came out, I'm pretty sure I've only died to an enemy Basher once, and they've killed themselves in front of me DOZENS of times. They're a bigger threat to themselves than they are to you. I don't care how good you are at melee fighting-- between the odd hitboxes and lag compensation, you're going to hit yourself once in a while no matter how careful you're being.

Not to mention that the Bat's high rate of fire is its most important attribute, so if he can't wildly swing away on an opponent because they're being careful not to hit themselves, then what's the point? Standard bat/fish is so much safer.

Also I look forward to that big update from the item schema. Hopefully it'll come with

or those

Also I look forward to that big update from the item schema. Hopefully it'll come with

or those

About the High Five Taunt...a Friend showed me this

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=2141666

HiFive Taunt Enabler added, seems to be activated by holding down the taunt button for a few seconds.

among that, it also Shows the aforementioned Items, and says that the Athletic Suppoter/Superfan become craftable.

if this really Happens + the added Misc Slot and Loadout changes from the Beta, then this Might be my Favourite update yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amazing news! Following the bad news of not having an update, I am suspending the selling spree until further notice! Now including the Shortstop!

Also, if you buy my favored Demoman loadout, the Expert's Ordinance, you can get both great weapons with the fire resistance it provides for only one scrap!

I'M NOT JOKING!

Have a friend that wants a weapon that is on my list? You could buy it from me, then sell it to them! I don't care! I just want metal!

Next time I'm online, send me a request!

I want to stock up on metal, and you don't want to craft all your stuff to get the inevitable new weapons coming soon! Trade in your worst weapons as scrap for things that could very well be in the crafting recipes for the new update!

Try playing Degroot Keep or Morigan Ally with any music track from Sonic and the Black Knight in the background. You can thank me later.

I don´t know exactly what it is about TFA that leaves it unable to deliver. The combat, while "authentic in the sense" that it replicates the main games, feels incredibly out of place in a side scroller like that. Plus, it´s just waves of enemies coming at you, and often times it´s chance whether you´re hit by something or not. Tried it because of the Team Fortress name, left it because of a rather unimpressive game.

ALSO THAT UPDATE BETTER BE RELEASED TODAY, I WANT ME MY PYRO CONSCIENCE

A new Brentalfloss song, this time its for Team Fortress 2!

• Thumbs Up 2

A new Brentalfloss song, this time its for Team Fortress 2!

God I love this.

As much as people may bitch about them sometimes, TF2's community is really great and talented.

I don't like Brentalfloss.

... in all honesty I just don't find his songs very amusing and don't care for his voice. I liked the lyrics though. They capture the fun of TF2 perfectly.

Brentalfloss is pretty good, though quite why he made a video called 'What if Civilisation had lyrics' when he used the theme from Civ IV escapes me. (Protip: It has lyrics. Swahili Lyrics)

If your a fan of Valve games and comics, then you should place your pre order for this awesome collection:

http://www.amazon.co...17923143&sr=8-1

It includes the Left 4 Dead comic, The Sacrifice, a collection of Team Fortress 2 Comics and the Portal 2 comic, Lab Rat.

19608.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm pre ordering this sucker !

Edited by Robogaman

Haha! I feel so lucky! After spending all night partying on a fun server, I found myself a Capo's Capper!

Haha! I feel so lucky! After spending all night partying on a fun server, I found myself a Capo's Capper!

Hat Related News, Everyone!

The Big Update with all the Hats and Beta Updates that were shown on the Last page is Coming soon!

and by Very soon I mean Tommorow!

...altough it was supposed to be Released today, but whatever. But Rejoice anyway! The Pyro Conscience is near at Last!

unless they delay again, but what are the chances?

Boy howdy I sure am excited about a huge update full of cosmetic items I most likely will never use and one or two weapons.

Yay preset loadouts! Yay Pyro changes! I've been starting to play Pyro more recently so I'm excited now.

DESPERATELY SELLING WEAPONS! Everything must go before Thursday!

-Frontier Justice!

-Jarate!

-Ambassadors! Strange and normal variety!

-Amputator!

-Crusader's Crossbow!

-Huntsman!

-Back Scratcher!

-Brass Beast!

-Candy Cane!

-Cloak and Dagger!

-Dead Ringer!

-Degreaser!

-Equalizer!

-Eyelander!

-Gunslinger!

-Half-Zatoichi!

-Holy Mackerel!

-Jag!

-Expert's Ordinance set! Buy the whole thing for ONE SCRAP!

-Persian Persuader!

-Strange Sandman!

-Strange Bonesaw!

-Strange Boston Basher! Soon to be actually worth having!

-Vintage Sandvich!

-Winger!

-Wrangler!

-Your Eternal Reward!

-Shortstop!

-Fists of steel!

THESE COULD BE YOURS!

And it gets better! Even more available on special order for slightly more!

Okay. It's crunch time. EVERY. SINGLE. DUPLICATE I HAVE. SELLING THEM ALL. ALL OF THEM. MORE SPECIAL DEALS, MORE PRICE CUTS, I DON'T EVEN CARE. I need metal BY TOMORROW. Trade me. I'll even sell of my stuff so if you buy 1 for a scrap, ya get the second weapon for a half-scrap! ALL WEAPONS APPLY! Now with MORE STUFF! BUY EVERYTHING! All this stuff above me, AND MORE!

Search for me as Phantomime, or find me in the Sonic Stadium's unofficial Steam group!

Edited by Phantomime

UPDATE! Y U NO DOWNLOAD FASTER?!

I WANT THOSE PRESET LOADOUTS! THEM DECALS! I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON A COMPUTER AT THIS TIME OF DAY!