Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

LOOK AT THIS.

All items purchased in the store can be used for crafting and can be traded after a few days.

AWESOME. ALL OF THIS UPDATE IS AWESOME.

THEY KILLED THE ECONOMY.

Edited by Phantomime

Just stopping by to share with everyone the greatest mod there has ever been for this game: http://www.gamebanana.com/sounds/14408

It broke my Steam. Just wanted to point that out as a warning incase anyone else was tempted.

Edit: Nah... it's just Valve being stupid and breaking their own distribution service.

Looks like we'll all have to play TF2 tomorrow or something.

Edited by Dark Lord Storma-Gerk-on

Of all the weapons to nerf, why the Shortstop? For some reason they thought it was ok to slow down the reload time.

It broke my Steam. Just wanted to point that out as a warning incase anyone else was tempted.

Edit: Nah... it's just Valve being stupid and breaking their own distribution service.

Looks like we'll all have to play TF2 tomorrow or something.

A lot of things broke with this update, mainly mods. Though in my case it turns out I had to do some manual fixes to my server just to get SRCDS to launch and not crash, the valve developer's mail list is a flood of bug reports, yay update days! biggrin.png

Man this update makes me wish I could play TF2 but I still don't have a computer of my own yet. D: My old one had to break down. >.<

I do believe that the Birdcage is offically my favorite Pyro hat. It beats the Napper's Respite. :P I also do like the Hermes hat. I would be willing to trade my Hero's Tail for that once I get everything back up which is probably going to be a while. D:

Hello everyone! I'm posting here, so that can only mean one thing... I'm here to sell you things!

Along with my (thankfully) drastically shortened item list, I am also selling a Stately Steel Toe for the Pyro!

"Come on," you say, "you made a post to tell us that you are selling a Pyro hat only worth 1 refined?"

This WOULD be the case, but thanks to a very lucky drop, I am also selling a Le Party Phantom!

"How lucky!" "I want it!" "A great Spy misc.!" You are thinking this! You want to buy it! I already have one, so who am I to keep it from you?! Come grab it today! It will go quick, due to the increased interest in misc. items, so hurry up!

I have no cosmetic items for the Spy.

No hats.

No misc. items.

No anything.

I am but a poor peasant; oh won't you please bestow your fortune on me?

I've got a bunch of junk laying around my backpack so what would you like for it?

ok, I'll cast my line into the trade lake. I've got a few items that I need to get rid of but can't smelt into scrap.

EDIT:

Sandvich

Holy Mackerel

Gunboats

I am but a poor poor merchant looking for some scrap to craft a Reserve Shooter. I have very little, but if anyone wants some of these for 1 scrap each, I'll be very grateful.

Also, some questions since I'm too lazy to look it up;

Do people buy crates?

and

How much does paint go for?

ok, I'll cast my line into the trade lake. I've got a few items that I need to get rid of but can't smelt into scrap.

EDIT:

Sandvich

Holy Mackerel

Gunboats

I am but a poor poor merchant looking for some scrap to craft a Reserve Shooter. I have very little, but if anyone wants some of these for 1 scrap each, I'll be very grateful.

Do people buy crates?

and

Yes, some people buy crates, i've never seen offers higher than a reclaimed though. Heck, some people just give away crates for free.

As for paint prices, it varies depenting on the paint. usually a few scrap.

Also, theres a new music peice. Check it out

EDIT:

Sandvich

Holy Mackerel

Gunboats

Do people buy crates?

and

Entirely depends on the crate series and how much people want them. Medic and Sniper crates were quite high demand last I saw them and went for up to a scrap each, most others go for 2-3 crates for a scrap or weapon. Mostly they just get given away as few people are prepared to pay to open them (and let's face it, statistically it's going to screw you over unless you get one of the high demand stranges or a hat - The odds are well stacked against you for value for money).

Can't wait to see what they got planed for this year. I loved last years halloween event!

Edited by Robogaman

TF2 has the best blog posts of all time. If the new Halloween map is anywhere near as awesome as that background we see on the menu screen, shits gonna be so cash. And dat Pyro mask.

Speaking of Scream Fortress, I managed to finally get the Haunted Metal Scrap, the Mildly Menacing Mask and a Heavy Halloween Mask earlier today. Now all I need is to cough up 2 refined and a new Scotsman's Skullcutter........ sigh.... Well at least once I get just ONE more scrap, and finish crafting that Reserve Shooter, I'll have all the weapons I've wanted and can focus on getting some Refined Metal...... unless they release new weapons this Halloween.

Edited by Black Spy

I have no cosmetic items for the Spy.

No hats.

No misc. items.

No anything.

I have a flaming magistrates mullet /smug

Random new replay.

Nothing like a heavy picnic to force down the vomit of playing on this map

Edited by Robogaman

Random new replay.

Nothing like a heavy picnic to force down the vomit of playing on this map

That video shouldn't have made me laugh that hard as I did.

god. GOD. WHY.

At least I got some use out of the slow motion feature.

Join the club.

• Thumbs Up 1

All these crates are starting to bug me. If anyone wants them I'll sell them two for one scrap. Find me in the Sonic Stadium steam group or in the event that I'm offline send me a PM. I have 2 of series 26, 3 of 27, 2 of 28 and 2 of 29

Edited by Ichigo Storm

Join the club.

Aha, I love how surprised he looks. He was as startled as you were.

Edited by The Soldier

I had something like that before. Went to hit my sentry to upgrade it, crit-killed a cloaked spy standing in the way.

There was this moment of omgwtfbbq while everyone who saw it laughed.

Good ol' XBox times.