Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

I won't be buying Skyrim until the end of this semester. So for the time being, I bought the Dragonborn Helmet. I also bought the High Five taunt, a decal unit, and 2 keys. I uncrated two boxes and got a strange razorback and eyelander. However, I already have both of these items. If anyone is interested in buying these two strange items, just P.M me with your steam ID. They will become tradeable on the 15th.

First come, first served!

Edited by Robogaman

Aren't strange items tradable right out of the box (considering you don't actually buy them)?

I'm not sure if it changed or something, but I know they used to be - a friend bought me a key and was going to trade it to me, and I was going to use it to open a crate. The keys wouldn't be tradable for a while, so I just traded him the crate and he opened it for me, trading the strange right back after.

• 2 weeks later...

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft that's nothing

I got a Slim Dome last week.

THE BEST HAT.

Oh and I got a Team Captain. Ya'll so jelly.

Edited by Noire

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft that's nothing

I got a Slim Dome last week.

THE BEST HAT.

I raise you the the teddy roosebelt I found last week - it was my first "hat" drop too, and I'm so proud of it, and

Oh and I got a Team Captain. Ya'll so jelly.

fuck you bitch

Edited by ovarloard
  • Thumbs Up 1

So I was in a match a couple of months ago...

We're tied, playing Payload. It's our round to push the cart and we're all ready to go. I walk up to the wall and put up my spray.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Then, something magically delicious happened. The doors didn't open, we thought we were screwed! Then...our cart starts moving. On its own. We win the round. Enemy team is WTFing. Frankly, we are too. Someone walks up to my spray and just stares blankly. "Umm...Deal with it."

. _ .

Oh, and somehow I ended up with Earbuds since I own a Mac but play on PC (Boot Camp). EVERYONE ASKS ME FOR THEM. I'm holding onto them for now...maybe when I'm in the mood for a few hats I really want I'll trade 'em off. They're only one pair, so I probably won't get much, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

WHAT TIME IS IT? SELLING TIME.

Got something you want? Something a friend wants? BUY IT FROM ME! Benifit YOURSELF and benefit ME. YOU get an awesome weapon, possibly to craft a better weapon, and I get more metal than if I crafted it into scrap! It's a win-win!

What do I have? Lesse here...

X2 BONK Atomic Punch!

X1 S. Ambassador!

X1 CANDY CANE!

X1 Backburner!

X1 Backscratcher!

X1 Bushwacka!

X1 Big Earner!

X1 Dead Ringer!

X1 Degreaser!

X1 Fists of Steel!

X1 Force-a-Nature!

X1 Eviction Notice!

X1 Gunslinger!

X2 Holy Mackerel!

X1 Huntsman!

X1 Jag!

X1 Killing Gloves of Boxing!

X2 Liberty Lawnchair!

X1 Rightous Bison!

X1 Sandvich!

X1 Scottish Resistance!

X1 Southern Hospitality!

X1 Ullapool Caber!

X1 Wrangler!

X1 Tomislav!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why is thread dying? This thread can't die.

Anyways, I've recently tried putting some more play time into the Sniper because I had never actually tested him out and I've got to say that playing as him is surprisingly very fun, I didn't expect that. Getting those one hit kills with this guy is oh so satisfying.

Yeah, I've done some more sniping myself. The ABSOLUTE BEST is when you headshot a Scout that's charging you.

Also, I am very interested in getting my hands on at least one NICE Crate and one NAUGHTY crate. They drop at the same rate as normal ones I believe, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. I can make an offer if you are interested.

ALSO. Selling MOST of my stranges.

S. Ambassador

S. Bonesaw

S. Eyelander

S. Brass Beast

S. Shotgun

S. Mad Milk

S. Sydney Sleeper (2 In stock!)

And maybe a S. Half Zatoichi.

PHaNTOS on Steam if you want to propose a trade.

Also, this thread will never die.

Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention in my previous post. For some reason, I'm having troubles using the "Start Playing" button on the menu. Whenever I try to do so and pick a game type, it always turns up empty handed with anything and a message pops up telling me "There are no available game servers that meet your search criteria." Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried verifying my cache and I'd rather not has to reinstall the game or anything.

It's not a huge deal or anything, seeing how I can just refer to my "favorite" servers or the "recent" ones, but this isn't something that has ever happened to me before, so if anyone knows how to maybe get rid of it, that would be great.

Eh, it's been happening to me as well. I SUPPOSE we'll have to wait for a new patch. Until then, search for gametypes by typing "cp" "ctf" "pl" "koth" and the like into maps under choose server.

Guys HOLD ON TO YOUR SHIT because the Grocket model was updated and that means SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Grocket.png

Now the important question is whether this is about TF2, Half Life 3, or just more stupid WETA pewpew guns.

MEET THE PYRO CONFIRMED:

PYRO IS A SUPER BABY FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!

Also neat reference to Pyro/Engi's compatibility ingame.

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I TOLD you man, Meet the Pyro is NOT happening, ESPECIALLY not at Christmas. Seriously, nobody ever listens.

EDIT: Oh wait Phantomime you idiot. You didn't make a post about that. I meant to. Basically I meant to post about that back in November. So basically I'm suspiciously denying any knowledge of Meet the Pyro.

Edited by Santamime

I don't even really want Meet the Pyro yet.

Meet the Medic had such a cool buildup, shrouded in mystery. Why were there birds? Why did the Scout (presumably) swallow a live dove whole? Was the TF2 blog parked under a tree, or why else was poop all over it?

Here they're very loudly shouting LOOK GUYS THREE ROCKETS WITH NEW WEAPONS HERE IS A COMIC WITH A NEW WEAPON. If there's an update coming on its way, I don't want it to be a really big one (read: Meet the Pyro) because this is a boring way to kick it off.

I'm pretty sure it was implied that Archimedes just flew into the Scout's open abdominal cavity during his über implant, if his shenanigans during the Heavy Weapon Guy's surgery earlier was anything to go by. (Unless this question was sarcastic, in which case disregard this comment entirely.)

Dunno about you guys, but I found the Image of Pyro sitting there, Listening avidly to the Engies story Cute.

and Fuck yeah, New Engie and Pyro weapons.

• Thumbs Up 1

IT LIVES.

OH MY GOD THESE WEAPONS. THOSE ATTRIBUTES ARE INSANE. CLOAK DRAINING ENGIE GUN? TELEPORTING WRENCH? PYRO MMMPH METER? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. I NEED THEM AND I NEED THEM NOW.

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY'RE DIRTY, I AM BUYING THEM THIS VERY SECOND!

Edit: Okay they're not in the store. Ummm. I am. Gonna cry now?

Edited by Hunter the Christmas Fan