Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

I didn't really want to bump this thread for this alone but since it looks like you've taken care of the bumping, does anyone have a Sticky Jumper they'd part with for 2 reclaimed? God knows I don't want to comb through trade servers to get one.

I didn't really want to bump this thread for this alone but since it looks like you've taken care of the bumping, does anyone have a Sticky Jumper they'd part with for 2 reclaimed? God knows I don't want to comb through trade servers to get one.

Hey well I intend to be using the jumper for

so I couldn't care less if it's dirty. I'll hit you up later about it.

Oh gosh. I keep forgetting to post in this thread.

I've gotten my game back on. I'm suddenly a lot better than I used to be. Sheese I should stop playing games for months since I seem to get better at them if I do so. :P

But anyways I'm looking for a couple of things. Right now I'm on the hunt for an Ol' Snaggletooth, Dashin' Hashshashin, and an All-Father as well as a description tag. If you can help out great, if not c'est la vie.

Also my steam is Crow the Bullet and if you want here's mah backpack. I do hope we can all play a match though.

I see your masterpiece, and raise you this (turn down your speakers):

[snip]

Well, I see your raised stakes and raise you THIS:

And just for maximum win points: it automatically loops. Oh yes.

So, dropped a Tipplers' Tricorne, so I'm 1/2 the way to a new crafted hat! Considering that within one and a half weeks I managed to go from nearly broke to 7 refined through trading and crafting, I doubt getting that other half will be hard.

I sold everything and my soul to equip my spy and am finally satisfied with his loadout.

34zllrk.jpg

You dashing rogue, you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm gonna try and make a TF2 Server for SSMB.

I've tried a couple times through the regular Server Maker, but didn't work. So I'll try again this Saturday. Might have to make a Private Server if all else fails.

• Thumbs Up 5

Well, I'm gonna try and make a TF2 Server for SSMB.

I've tried a couple times through the regular Server Maker, but didn't work. So I'll try again this Saturday. Might have to make a Private Server if all else fails.

Speaking of which there's been talk about making a clan for SSMB.

We're still thinking of a name. It has to sound brutal. :P

Well, I see your raised stakes and raise you THIS:

And just for maximum win points: it automatically loops. Oh yes.

Well, I see your raised stakes and raise the stakes to THIS:

something Unrelated to your series of Videos, but I feel it needed to be shared anyway

• Thumbs Up 4

So, if an SSMB server ever does happen, we should consider running this mod.

• Thumbs Up 4

That's the first time I've actually seen a gameplay video of someone using a festive weapon, and just wow, that's the most retarded, hideous, distracting thing I've ever seen in this game.

Double post because fuck the police and I suddenly really want some new stranges.

If anyone happens to have any of these and would be willing to trade I would love them forever and always. Placed in order from what I'm most to least interested in:

Axtinguisher - .66 ref

Degreaser - 1 ref

Direct Hit - .66 ref

Your Eternal Reward - 1 ref

Jag - .66 ref

Ubersaw - .66 ref

I've also got an offer up for crates. I'd also love anyone who'd buy those off of me so I can go get me more stranges.

Edit: Scored the Axtinguisher

Edit 2: Scored the Degreaser, and I'm now running low on weapons and metal, so trading is off for now.

Edited by The Pyro

So, if an SSMB server ever does happen, we should consider running this mod.

Mod of the freakin year!!

I'd like a Perfect Chaos one, it could be epic

So, TF2. Ony FPS I can really enjoy (I dislike most of them as said in my profile), and boy do I like it! I love this game's cartoony artstyle, and it's characters are colourful and often hilarious! Give a black man a Scottish accent: Why not!

I just like the game, guys......

Please enjoy this replay of our very own PSI being stupid

Oh excuse me, actually he wasn't being stupid, he was killing himself so I couldn't kill him because he's too big of a pansy to fight back.

• Thumbs Up 7

Replay montage from yours truly.

Something dumb happens almost every time I play.

• Thumbs Up 8

Aaaaaahhhhh!

New update guys!

Strange Parts! Add these to any existing Strange item of yours to track a specified extra statistic! Buildings destroyed, headshot kills, projectiles reflected, and more!

Also, the Engineer's Construction PDA and the Spy's Electro-Sapper have finally been added to the loudout screen! Can you say Strange Electro-Sapper? Can you say new sappers? My dreams have finally been realized!

And hey, maybe the Pip-Boy will finally be able to replace the PDA soon! Who knows? All I know is that I so excited!

EDIT: Oh, and apparently the Destruction PDA and Disguise Kit show up in your backpack now too! Can't wait to see all the inevitable Strange versions to track all these pointless numbers. # of buildings built! # of buildings sapped! # of buildings destroyed! # of times disguised!

So much fun will be had.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 3

>only obtained from crates

Never change Valve

• Thumbs Up 1

I am going to be so glad when this dissertation bullshit is finally over next week and I can play games without feeling guilty again.

and in completeley other, and totally unrelated news

MEET THE PYRO IS DONE....but not yet released, so Hold onto your Hats, something Big should be coming soon.

sooner or later at least, until then watch this Video on repeat, I'll wake you all up when it's here

• Thumbs Up 7

Alright. Here's the dealie-o.

I'm on a quest.

See this hat here?800px-Painted_Dealer%27s_Visor_UNPAINTED.png

This is the "Dealer's Visor".

I want it.

I don't just want one though, if I did, mission accomplished already. No.

I WANT ALL OF THEM.

Every single one in existence. Crazy? Maybe. But it's cheap as shit at the average price of 2rec, and I'm going to hunt down and collect as many as humanly possible.

Maybe you have one you don't like/want? Or maybe a friend does? Or maybe you have one that you like. I don't care about YOUR feelings toward this hat, I'm interested in any offers.

Edited by Phantomime