Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

Is there something wrong with the Team Fortress 2 Servers? Cause I can't get in, and when I do, my weapons are all randomized/useless.

Is there something wrong with the Team Fortress 2 Servers? Cause I can't get in, and when I do, my weapons are all randomized/useless.

What do you mean randomized? Are you specifically having a hard time connecting to the Item Server?

What error messages are you getting, if any?

Here is the exact phrase it told me.

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not connected to the internet.-101

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not connected to the internet.

I like

just

hate life right now.

But hey! Rocket Jumper is possibly worth using now.

I now feel like a total idiot for never trying this. unsure.png

Edited by Neon

I suck at using the spy. Mostly because I kept decloaking right in front of the enemy as opposed to behind them.

ENFORCER GOT NERFED BIG TIME. The 20% damage bonus only applies when un-disguised now, it has a 20% slower firing speed, and can no longer deal critical hits. Feels bad, man. ;_;

But at least the Rocket Jumper model got updated now, yay!

Edited by HunterTSF

So, played around with the enforcer nerf and HEY I SUDDENLY LIKE THIS GUN.

as in

it hardly feels like a nerf

I mean, the cloak delay is gone, so that makes it worth using with the IW and CD, plus if I shoot it once the damage downside I mean normality is gone, and I'm killing everything in slightly more time than I used to. The slower firing time makes it easier to aim for me, so yeah.

The lack of crits brings it a bit lower than SUPER GOD-TIER WEAPON but now I actually might use it as opposed to the ambassador.

On the seventh hand or so, no SPUF bitching about the enforcer nerf, I will never again accidentally shoot rocket jumper rockets at sentries and wonder why they just won't die, and the new Medic promo is FUCKING AMAZING.

250px-Quadwrangler.png

JUST LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL THING

IT WOULD BE THE BEST MISC. TO HAVE EVER

as in

I mean, the cloak delay is gone, so that makes it worth using with the IW and CD, plus if I shoot it once the damage downside I mean normality is gone, and I'm killing everything in slightly more time than I used to. The slower firing time makes it easier to aim for me, so yeah.

The lack of crits brings it a bit lower than SUPER GOD-TIER WEAPON but now I actually might use it as opposed to the ambassador.

While I haven't tried it out yet but I'm a bit worried that it got nerfed a bit too much. I managed to kill a lot of things with the original stats, namely scouts and pyros. I didn't realized it got rid of the cloak delay though so it can be a bit more useful with the the regular watches. But I suppose maybe its for the better.

TIME TO PLAY WITH IT!

Rocket Jumper updates are rad. Now if only we could get some Mantreads buffs...

as in

If something fucking goes down while I'm on vacation for the next nine days I fucking swear I will be so fucking ready to commit sudoku.

• Thumbs Up 1

another day, another new TF2 Update, on a Monday oddly enough but hey, lets see what we get

oooh, the Liquor Locker

Backpack_Liquor_Locker.png

seems like a nice new Item for Demoman, I hope I get one too.

otherwise...only some Bugfixes, no new Promo Items, oh well maybe next ti-

Undocumented changes

• Added "tobor_a" item quality.

it's coming

• Thumbs Up 3

Want to know something funny?

We take like 15 beach trips a year

And it just so happens that my newest is happening on Wednesday

So it would really suck if the big updoot happened on Thursday

But it looks like life is gonna kick me in the balls again with the whole Tobor thing. Bleh.

Edited by Phantomime

*Teleports in*

Well hey, would ya look at that, we got new Junk

....No Seriously, we did

Meet The Goldfish, Pocket Lint, Cheese Wheel, Banana Peel, Barn Door Plank, Secret Diary, and Damaged Capacitor

a Bunch of new Items wich all Drop now alongside Reguler Items.

What do they Mean? What do they do? Hell if I know, maybe it will Turn out that the Pyro is actually a Golem made of Random Junk.

But I can smell it, I can smell to 100% that something Big is coming up!

Backpack_Goldfish.png

...actually make that 85%

Edited by Mr. NinjaShark

I found 2 Goldfish, 1 Pocket Lint and 1 Banana peel. Still need the plank, capacitor, cheese wheel and diary.

These items do seem random, but they almost certainly relate to the Pyro. The Secret Diary has scorch marks on it, and lint is incredibly flamable, often used as a fire starter.

I have a goldfish and a cheese wheel

and four fucking pocket lints

what do I do with all this lint

There's a mystery about, and It seems Medic is the only super sleuth up for the job.

Now when you have this snazzy set on, the descriptions of the random junk change to form parts of a phrase. Unfortunately, half of each description is blanked out. Two of the same kind of junk can have different parts of the phrase blanked out, though, so if you have enough of them, you can make out what each piece of junk says.

Or if you're impatient, you can find out what they say in this spoiler here.

"Think of the deeds of hellish cruelty, the hidden wickedness which may go on, year in, year out, in such places, and none the wiser."

A quote from the Sherlock Holmes novel, The Adventure of the Copper Beeches.

Put on your tinfoil hats, people. THE NIGHT is almost upon us.

Edited by Swift
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!

MONDAY.

The first day of a 5 DAY WEEK.

Five day update incoming?

Five day update incoming.

EDIT: For clarification: -- --- -. -.. .- -.--

Edited by Phantomime

Oh yeah, should have been more specific. Apparently the Mmphs are in Morse Code, the longer ones being dashes, the shorter ones being dots.

Therefore "Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!" When using the punctuation as spaces, translates to Monday.

-- --- -. -.. .- -.-- for reference.