Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

I seriously doubt this will be the end for TF2 personally, there are still many Saxxys, Halloween/Christmas and Promo Item sets to be Had with it, and of course there is the TF2 section in the Steam workshop wich has Tons of neat items that could be added to the Game. Furthermore there is the fact that we still don't know who the Mysterious Figure in the Mann Family Photo is (doubt it's Gray, since the evidence suggests he didn't attend the Last will reading)

so yeah, to Paraphrase http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PJYqzht3s: "Have no Fears, we've got Weapons for years"

we got the Robots now, so maybe Heavy gets a Cellphone?

How about a Crazy Wedding?

I can't wait to be fighting Money-Powered Robots tommoro-oh wait I have to go somewhere...shit.

I'm quite sure that the robots will be there by the time you get back.

And maybe servers will be a lot less crowded by then.

...Speaking of which I'm gonna be busy tomorrow too if I remember right. D: These robots better wait for me to use my super cool gun!

I need this in my life. NEED.

S0240_Main.png

So apparently these went on sale in the store the other day and got pulled very quickly... I have a feeling they were meant to go up after the MvM update. WANT SO BAD.

• Thumbs Up 4

S0240_Main.png

So apparently these went on sale in the store the other day and got pulled very quickly... I have a feeling they were meant to go up after the MvM update. WANT SO BAD.

I can and will pay $30 for one of those. I just hope they don't sell out sell out before I can get one!

• Thumbs Up 1

http://www.teamfortress.com/mvm/mercs/

SUDDENLY EVERYONE ON THE TEAM IS MORE BADASS AND AWESOME AND GRAY IS GOING TO NEED AN ARMY TO FIGHT POWER LIKE THIS.

I MEAN IT'S LIKE A WHOLE DIFFERENT GAME WHERE MAKING SURE WEAPONS ARE FAIR TO THE RECEIVING END IS NO LONGER A REQUIRED THING. NOW WE JUST HAVE SUPERWEAPONS THAT MAKE AWESOME SHIT HAPPEN.

EDIT: I don't know if you could tell, but I'm pretty pumped for this.

EDIT #2: With the pictures of the powerup tanks, one picture is removed. Hmmm... Also, picture of the upgrade shop: http://media.steampowered.com/apps/tf2/tobor/upgrade_ui.jpg

Finally, NEW MAP NUMBER 2.

Edited by Phantomime

Oh, wow. Spies are gonna be a vital asset, now. Robots can't detect disguised spies and don't intentionally spycheck, and they only detect spies when they're either on fire or when there's a backstab. Spies can go around sapping everything in sight, and practically giving his team-mates a bunch of static targets, and in the case of Giants, make them even slower.

I hope we can still get regular item drops from all this. I'm highly anticipating this because I could never get into the standard TF2 gameplay, but as such have next to nothing in terms of customisation for my guys lol. I think I have like two weapons and they're for classes I don't even use.

Edited by JezMM

S0240_Main.png

Confirmed to be similar to the Balloonicorn

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0240

Medic exclusive, but damnit I want it

• Thumbs Up 1

Downloading the update, load outs set, group joined, and trigger finger itching. See you guys in-game soon.

Did you guys think I was joking?

Archimedes.gif

I wanted that damn plush so much I actually paid Valve's extortionate international shipping rates for it... Why not treat myself to something I really want with my birthday money, I say! I REGRET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND CANNOT WAIT FOR MY PARCEL OF BLOODY FEATHERY GOODNESS.

Also: I have many of you added already, but I can be found here on Steam. Will be around with the Sonic Wrecks/Emerald Coast players tomorrow night with luck. Cannot wait!

• Thumbs Up 3

In game right now. I've spent 34 minutes in this waiting room with a friend trying to connect to a sever.

My goodness. Really psyched about trying this stuff though.

If you guys are having trouble with finding a server, you can create your own to play as yourself to try it out.

Just go to "Create Server" and choose a MvM map. Try setting the player count to 32 to see if friends can join.

Of course, that means I used noclip to look around :V

tumblr_m8tw50scuS1qd2mamo1_1280.jpg

Now, alone, the game mode is IMPOSSIBLE without godmode and infinite ammo

tumblr_m8tw7gLgId1qd2mamo1_1280.jpg

It was kinda fun but still not a Left 4 Dead beater for me so far. However I did play with just one friend and the rest randoms so hopefully playing with more friends or you guys will be better.

Still though... thus far I don't think it'll be enough to become a permanent install on my comp like L4D is.

You don't have TF2 perma installed? this is the first time I've heard of anyone not permanently installing it

Just not my sorta game. I like Left 4 Dead's "single player"-esque structure of going through a big ole obstacle course of shooty fun. There's a clear start and end. TF2 is just kinda... play random matches until you get bored. I got it way back with The Orange Box but one day just noticed that I was never playing it anymore and considering it had cloud storage I had little to lose and a good 7 GB to gain.

I mean Payload is kind of alright, it has that "level" structure I so enjoy, but it's still worlds away from the likes of L4D or Half-Life obviously.

Also I really suck at dealing with opponents who can shoot me back. I main medic and let everyone else do the shooting because I just cannot react fast enough. Like 2 seconds of gunfire, dead.

Edited by JezMM

Anyone know if the Mann Co. servers are faster than the community ones? Sitting in a cue for 40 minutes just for a test run online or even just to play in the foreseeable future isn't really my idea of a fun time, granted some launch day issues are to be expected. I don't really mind paying a buck either way since that's rather cheap when it comes to loot drops.

Anyone know if the Mann Co. servers are faster than the community ones? Sitting in a cue for 40 minutes just for a test run online or even just to play in the foreseeable future isn't really my idea of a fun time, granted some launch day issues are to be expected. I don't really mind paying a buck either way since that's rather cheap when it comes to loot drops.

40 minutes of waiting? D: I had my team all ready to take on robots but it took forever since it wouldn't make up its mind. We gave up after a while.

But I'm gonna assume that Mann servers are better though, since its more or less the premium service.

Strange, earlier this morning Pooshoes and I got a non-Mann. Co server (with 4 other random players) after only a 5 minute wait.

By the way goddamn Ebichu has ruined my ability to not chuckle when the administator announces that robots are invading Mann Co.

I can't even find a community server that's not full, so I'm just stuck in Spectator.

There needs to be a feature that switches spectators and players every couple rounds. That way more people can play on a single server.

I love the Soldier

Also, it's easier to just find a 32 Player server with mvm in the map tag. Make sure there's 4-5 people playing already.