Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

TF2 UPDATE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

NEW Botkiller Weapons!

NEW Tours of Duty!

(and still no ammo of Healing Target Visible for Medics outside of MvM)

in addition to that, we got the usual New Crate with more Strange Parts, so if you are into those, have fun.

Best part of this update?

Strange Scattergun to go down in price!

Intermediate difficulty AND very hard difficulty?

Hoo, boy, we're getting into Ninja Gaiden territory, here.

Listen up Maggots, we got a Blog Post by Saxton Himself, regarding Cowards dropping out of MvM games too early, so you better read!

also if in the next days you see something Portal 2 related in the Game, don't be suprised because we are infact getting some Portal 2 related Promo in the Future, in regards to the Release of the Portal 2 Collectors Edition Soundtrack

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mcdiu47cRX1r06ice.jpg

...Spy, are you okay? You seem not too well Buddy. Did the Pyro get you with his Backburner again?

http://www.teamfortress.com/wizardcon/

oh.....

so uhm, anyone Interested in the Bombinomicons Offer? Or Interested in having his or her very own Pet Soldier?

Edited by The Abusing Ash

So, what I see here:

- Merasmus trying to get the Soldier to live with some other poor shmuck

- Both the Scout and Miss Pauling trying to attract dates

- The Bombinomicon trying to live with someone else

- Someone trying to get people to eat expired sour cream and mayonnaise, apparently the Soldier likes that stuff

- Wizardcon, including a 3D render of Merasmus

- An ad for renting the Alamo

Well, Valve DID day that the next Halloween update was approaching fast.

Edit: Also, the Sniper, Scout and Heavy are STILL glancing at the Engineer, which has been there since just before the MvM update.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I also Just now realised that the Cards seen on the Page (wich supposedly mention something about Super Speed and Zero Gravity) could coincide with the new HUD Files that were added in the most recent update

so we might get Card Items added to the game, either as a weapon or something Map exclusive maybe even.

Wizardcon is happening on the 29th of October, so my bets are that's when the update goes live. Also PLEASE release that model of Meramesus, Valve! I want to fight him in Freak Fortress!

Ugh, is anyone else having an annoying problem with it in the fact that it won't let me change class when I die (as in I hit the button but nothing happens)?

IT BEGINS

Well not really, but the comic tie-in is here! And those are always fun. Always!

oh god the explanation for the respawn system

120% done

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 2

A single wave of 800 ZOMBIES?

Sort of survivalish. I guess we'll be taking turns running back and forth to the upgrade stations.

Also, I'm DYING to see in more detail what the spells will do. HOOHOOHOO I'M JUST TREMBLING WITH EXCITEMENT

Oh, and new boss fight. Awesome.

I'm still holding out hope for the Halloween costumes to have their holiday restrictions removed in some way.

I'm still holding out hope for the Halloween costumes to have their holiday restrictions removed in some way.

Edited by Enderwoman
  • Thumbs Up 2

You know I recently decided to play Team Fortress 2 again after briefly trying it out a very long time ago (within 6 months of the game's launch) and while the game isn't terrible................................

uY-i7ZIUeECz4NbpxY6tHA2.png

.............. I have greater hopes for Valve yet

I fought Merasmus on the lakeside, and wow, that son of a bitch is even harder to kill than MONOCULUS! (Mind you, the difficulty is killing him in two minutes, but still) And he's also an absolute thrill to fight. Several tricks up his sleeve, smart AI, and none of his attacks are derived from existing class attacks (despite being a reskinned Sniper), and his banter lives up to expectations, he even sounds a bit like Vincent Price! I'd say this well makes up for the mistakes Valve made when initially putting out the MvM update.

Team-based multiplayer games need more boss fights.

• Thumbs Up 5

We also got a Bunch of new Voice Lines for Several Classes, and Merasmus and Bombinomicon

(Brush Heavies Hair........BRUSH IT!

Señor Bombinomicon to be exact, He'll be givin' you a Bomb head (is what he does)

Is it possible to beat Merasmus? He has so much damn HP, by the time he leaves he isn't anywhere near half-dead.

It's easier to kill him when you have an actual team that can cooperate and the other team isn't trying to kill you.

Is it possible to beat Merasmus? He has so much damn HP, by the time he leaves he isn't anywhere near half-dead.

PSA

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...