Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

Sonic hat for Scout, Tails Hat for Engie and Eggman's Nose+mustache+googles (Or Knuckle's gloves) for Heavy would be sweet :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump

Found this amazing Grinch parody done with SFM

Wow, I just finished watching that not two minutes before you posted it. 

On another note, the update should be arriving soon. Crossing my fingers for new stat weapons. 

also kind of hoping for Grordbort's stuff because the Christmas sets from last year were really cool

also even though there is a complaint about them not matching (what's left of) TF2's artstyle they are also really visually pleasing to me 

Edited by Stab stab stab!

Boom, new Shit

Adult Swim and Team Fortress are combining again to bring you even more amazing virtual gear. Brush back Brock's flowing mane, before you shoot your friend in the face. Get ready to put Carl's flip flops up that annoying guy's ass. Or become the Minion you've always wanted to be. The Adult Swim store is coming soon to Steam with a boatload of new Adult Swim DLC to buy.

so there you have it, new items that Turn Heavy either into Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger force or Brock Samson from Venture Bros, the Scout into Minion also from Venture Bros and Pyro into Poison from Final Fight  Dr. Rockzo the rock n' roll clown! (He does Cocaine) from Metalocalypse.

so Hey, something to Hold us over until the Smisssmass update at least.

• Thumbs Up 2

Valve woke up this morning and thought: "Oh shit! We were supposed to have a TF2 Christmas update!"

That's right, December 25th is almost here, and that means the Smissmas season is once again upon us. Now we know some people will be celebrating a different holiday next Tuesday, and for all of you, let us be the first to say: Happy Constitution Day, China! But regardless of what event you're planning to honor, whether it's Quaid-e-Azam's Day, the 1837 Battle of Okeechobee, or Star Trek: Deep Space Nine producer Rick Berman's sixty-sixth birthday, rest assured that, on the inside, we're all celebrating the same thing. And that thing is Smissmas. Because it's the best holiday. Need proof? Check out all the new stuff we're shipping soon in a joyful, dangerous explosion of Smissmas updating.

All you need to know is Demo gets a new Grenade Launcher and Medic gets a new Medigun. So this is the best update ever.

Edited by Rusty Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Boom, new Shit

so there you have it, new items that Turn Heavy either into Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger force or Brock Samson from Venture Bros, the Scout into Minion also from Venture Bros and Pyro into Poison from Final Fight  Dr. Rockzo the rock n' roll clown! (He does Cocaine) from Metalocalypse.

so Hey, something to Hold us over until the Smisssmass update at least.

ohmy.png

OH SHIT! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

TAKE ALL OF MY HATS AND MONEY NOW VALVE! I NEED THAT HAT IN MY LIFE!

Now I have an excuse to play TF2 again.

or Star Trek: Deep Space Nine producer Rick Berman's sixty-sixth birthday

People celebrate this? :U

Okay so this morning I got my paycheck and I went a little nuts with the buying. Got some keys for some crates, got some gifts for my sister and bought the Adult Swim pack cause I want that Carl Heavy. Speaking of which I love my Carl Heavy. It's a great outfit and as a matter of fact it's why I'm making this post. I'd like to find a Strange Mini Gun to go with my Ceavy (Harl?). Unfortunately I know nothing of the TF2 trading industry so that's why I'm posting an offer here with people I know. I uncrated an extra Strange Rocket Launcher to trade this morning so that's what I have to offer in addition to some metal if the Strange Rocket Launcher isn't enough. If anyone's interested hit me up on Steam. I'm in the SSMB group (Ichigo Storm). 

Edited by Frosty Storm

Jesus Christ, these new MvM missions. I never have any luck playing with randoms on Mann Up. It always ends with people quitting at the first sign of trouble. It's infuriating when we're close to figuring something out and OOPS, OUR ENGINEER LEFT. Holy hell. I need more people to play with.

Also, I've uncrated 3 salvaged crates, and ended up with 2 Strange Sappers and a Strange Widowmaker. I've been trying to find a Strange Huntsman + Strange Mantreads. Blugh. 

Haven't gotten to trying new weapons yet, but the Medic one is neat, and I'm really looking forward to the Rescue Ranger.

Haven't tried the new Mann Up missions yet. Just as I got into a game with my friends yesterday, I had to skedaddle.

I'm hoping to get into one now, looks neato.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've done a post like this in the past but I was using the last nice key I had on the last nice crate I had before they all vanished forever and

JUST

YES

NEWUNUSUALYAY_zpsc14cb174.png

I AM JUST SO HAPPY 

Edited by Phantomime
  • Thumbs Up 4

Minor (but interesting) update...

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=9714

2n1xlpi.jpg

Q: What is happening to this set of nine hats in two weeks?
A: These items will no longer be sold in the store, randomly dropped, unboxed as unusuals, or acquired through crafting.

Q: What happens to copies of these items that are already in my backpack?
A: All existing copies of the items will remain unaffected.

Q: What about older crates that have these items as a potential drop?
A: Crates that contain these items will still have a chance at unboxing them in normal quality only.

Q: How will I now acquire these items?
A: These items are still useable in trading.

Q: Will these items ever come out of retirement?
A: No. Once an item is retired it will stay that way.

Q: Will more items be retired in the future?

A: Advance notice will be given if any other items will be retired.

Edited by Neon

So friggin' excited about the mini-movie.  As someone who adores the characters but just cannot get into the game the comics and animations are pretty much my primary way to enjoy the series.

I kinda hope the Left 4 Dead series might get this kinda treatment eventually.  The opening movie for L4D1 is awesome and I was really sad we didn't get something equally dramatic/story-ish in L4D2, instead of the much more movie-trailer-esque intro video it had.  Valve have more than proven they are just as much masters of non-interactive storytelling as they are interactive storytelling.  I hope this film cements that.

Oh, and speaking of zombies and Left 4 Dead.

CHOMP.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, got a bit of a treat for you guys for your games of Team Fortress 2

You see, I have the main Username of TheRunningDafini, have played this game for over 1600 hours, and another half of that is how long I have been making skins for it.

The treat is that I have been working on a Sonic Pack for team fortress 2, combining the designs of the Team Fortess 2 characters with Sonic Characters rather than just slapping them on.

Here are the screenshots, but in links to avoid spamming the entire thread with quite large imagery

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100872557

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870829

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100872523

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870124

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870116

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870098

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870057

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870081

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=100870043

That is right, over all 9 classes.

Only one issue, they are all red-teamed. Still struggling to figure out this annoying colour-coded system for teams.

Hopefully it is alright for me to drop a Mediafire link. if not then let me know: http://www.mediafire.com/?0063hzgqoaa6jj3

Also, if anyone feel like adding me over Steam then go right ahead, username is Dafini and I have Tails in... a Sailor moon costume as my avatar. That would be the one from Deviantart, made into 3D and a player model thanks to me.

Speaking of, got another couple of odd things for you all, I make some seriously unconventional skins.

Here are two videos that I mashed them together, recorded via a toaster and some of them had bugs at the time but You will see them fine.

Edited by TheChickenLobster

• 1 month later...

HEY GUYS DO YOU LIKE PORTAL 2

YOU BETTER SAY YES

NEEEEEWWW SAPPER

The Ap-Sap is a Sapper replacement for the Spy. It replaces the default sapper with a flattened Wheatley core.

The Ap-Sap was awarded in Genuine quality to players who opened a What's in the Portal 2 Soundtrack Box?, which was given to players who purchased Portal 2: Songs to Test By.

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma
  • Thumbs Up 3

"Oh! Good news!

*error sound*

Nevermind..."

Best sapper ever! How do you get it anyway?

The download code for it came with the Portal 2 Collector's Edition soundtrack. 

I got mine, and it's pretty great, but I've got a Strange Sapper I'm also using. Actually I have two of those-- and I'm really looking for a Strange Huntsman. It's so hard to find one, though.

• 3 weeks later...

*Kicks Door Open* Piss

so Reddit Bought TF2 today, except that was a ruse and infact Valve Bought Reddit so now we get new Reddit themed items on the way, wich in turn means if I see one goddamn 'Le Meme Face' in this game, I swear by my Hats I will Gun down every single one I see wearing one of these items, and personally make sure they never earn a single Point anymore in this Blasted Ga-Oh hey Look, Hidden Page

tumblr_inline_mklhucise31qz4rgp.png

Promising such exciting Features such as Hats for Dispensers, a Sex Telescope, a Forbidden Oriental Sex Spice, and a Table Flipping Avoidance Course!

what does that Lead to? what Hats will be added now? Where can I buy a Bag of Dolphin Meat?

and Why am I asking these Questions?  Because it distracts me from thinking of even the Possibility of a Rageface being officially added into the game as a Hat.

and yes, I know the Reddit thing is probably a April Fools Joke thing......I hope

I'll leave you all with this Video

• 1 month later...

*Time Travel Sound*

Alright People from the Past, do you like Hats? Do you Like Robots? and most importandly, do you like Pomeranians in Sweaters?

if you answered yes to any of those, then Congrats because here we have Robotic Boogaloo! Introducing the newest thing: Robot Hats! 57 of them, up for Grabs in the Robotic Crates.

also Introducing the even Newer Thing: Internet Comics featuring Robot Hats featruing Pomeranians in Sweaters (not included: Robot Hats)

before I leave, there is also this. But now I Must go, My Money Sandwich Needs me

*Time Travel Sound again*

• Thumbs Up 1

OH WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE SEXY HATS.

And I can't get any one of these because I can't buy goddamn RoboCrate keys.

*sobs*

ohmyfuckinggodisthatametaltyrannus

10/10