Awoo.

Return Of the Seven World Rings

Unholy Sonic

Yeah like the title say's...

There are a few wich i've unlocked and done, they are the Legacy missions.

Those missions are special compare to all of the other missions. They aren't that hard.. not hard at all but what makes them special is that your kinda playing like in sonic heroes:

- Dash pads are back

- Rings are back

- Springs are back

- Flying egg pawns are back

- Classic spikes are back (dunno if that counts :lol: )

So yeah, on top of that, you can't kill the robots if you use the sword against them but simply by the old fashing way; Full body Homming Attack.

I did 5 legacy missions and for 4 stars in them and every time I for a different world ring. I wonder what will hppen if I get all of them tho...

So what am I going with all that?

1. Did someone unlocked those missions?

2. Depending of the number of thats you got, did you still get the ring?

3. Does ayone managed to gather them all?

4. If someone got all of em did something special happened?

5. Do they give special moves or something?

So yeah so many questions about them that I wanna ask but right now let us discuss about it now shall we?

PS: Sorry if theres already a topic about it.

Edited by Unholy Sonic

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Mark-

• Legendary Emerald

• Unholy Sonic

• ovarloard

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say rings are back, do you mean there are no rings in the regular game? I really didn't know that... and it's weird...

Also, the Flying Egg Pawns... FFS, could they have possibly made a more boring enemy? Buzzbomber please.

Outside of the legacy stage, the yellow faries (the chao's) acts as rings, if you smash some box, barrels or do combo kills, you get rings too.

In the legacy stage you see the rings floating like in all of the other sonic games.

The Seven World Ring wich you got from Secret Rings, they are back and in the legacy mission you get them.

And yeah... I agree with the Flying egg pawns... I wich they made the classic insect/animal bots (bumblebots, butterflybot and the others) at least if would fit well with the environment.

Edited by Unholy Sonic

I haven't played the game yet personally (roll on Friday! :D) but from what I've heard, if you collect all of the World Rings you unlock

Seven Rings In Hand (Crush 40 Version)

The legacy stages look SCHWEET though. I hope they make the next Storybook game like that, with Black Knight's control scheme but using proper homing attacks etc instead of swordplay.

The legacy missions are really boring. They make me realize just how much better the game is with a sword. And I really hate those Egg Pawns. Despite them being created by the same guy who created Metal Sonic.

you get seven rings in hand crush 40 version but it would be cool to get a minigame as darkspine flying out of the book :lol::lol:

Like everyone else said, if you collect all seven World Rings, you unlock Crush 40's cover of Seven Rings in Hand (Personally, I wish it would've been Bentley's cover instead, but oh well).

Anyways, do you unlock the legacy stages by five starring a level?

Like everyone else said, if you collect all seven World Rings, you unlock Crush 40's cover of Seven Rings in Hand (Personally, I wish it would've been Bentley's cover instead, but oh well).

Anyways, do you unlock the legacy stages by five starring a level?

I thought the unlockable was Bentley's version of the song.

No, the game version is Crush 40's from True Blue. Bentley Jones' cover is in the Face to Faith album.

Anyway, the legacy stages seem interesting... I like how much stuff they've packed into this game. Frankly, before I was planning on getting it after I got a Wii just because I figured it would be better to grab it than Secret Rings (and I really want to play as some of the other characters), but... With all these extra things, I'm totally looking forward to picking it up later on. ^^

I got all the Seven World Rings yesterday. Let me tell you right now that ALL LEGACY STAGES DO NOT GIVE WORLD RINGS! I've made a small chart to illustrate this. Here's what I know:

1st Grass: Yes 2nd Grass :Maybe

1st Cave: Yes 2nd Cave: Maybe

1st Mining: Yes 2nd Mining: Yes

1st Castle: No 2nd Castle: Yes

1st Forest: No 2nd Forest: Yes

Either the 2nd grass or second cave gives a ring, but I can't remember which. And as has already been stated, the Crush 40 version of "Seven Rings in Hand" is unlocked for getting all of them. Also, if you complete the legacy stages with a five star rank, you unlock new art in the gallery. Luckily, it is MUCH easier to get five stars in legacy compared to normal levels; I've never gotten five stars in a plain "Get to the Goal" level, but I've five star'd most legacys.

Thanks for not only making a topic with no spoiler warning, but also managing to put spoilers (obvious/ expected or not) as the topic heading. =D

Me too. I'm not sure if I like or hate Crush 40's version of Seven Rings oddly enough, but either way, it's still my least favorite of their songs.

Thanks for not only making a topic with no spoiler warning, but also managing to put spoilers (obvious/ expected or not) as the topic heading. =D

There's no need for spoiler tags in this post; the sSeven World Rings and legacy stages are just extras you can unlock in the game. They aren't part of the story or anything, so don't get yer panties in a bunch. :lol:.

Ah, right. That's OK then, so long as they have nothing to do with the plot this time around.