Awoo.

Looking For Some Midi/Collab Help

SonikkuXM

I made a song back over the summer and I've just been sittin and ponderin what to do with it. I don't want to say it's finished because the most orchestrated I could get with no internet was... well... a midi. I'm wanting to spruce it up and make it sound better, but there's no one around here right now that can really help me out with that... so I was wondering if anyone might want to take a crack at it? Here's the track, it has a silly little video to go along with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S83Xt1EIFRQ&feature=youtu.be

If anyone is interested, let me know. :o I wanted to put it on the album or something like that but they said no midi-ee stuff so I'm guessing this is probably out with how it is right now.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SonikkuXM

• super saiyan weegee

• Spikey

• a mystery

I'm willing to take a crack at it; could you provide a download of the midi, please?

Edited by Haden

I'd love to give it a shot - don't expect much out of it, but I'd love to try a spin on this! I'd prolly turn it into a bit of a dance-ish thing, though... I'm worried whether you'd be okay with that.

I'd love to give it a shot - don't expect much out of it, but I'd love to try a spin on this! I'd prolly turn it into a bit of a dance-ish thing, though... I'm worried whether you'd be okay with that.

I'd love to hear your rendition of it! :o

I'm really kind of focused on finding a way to make it sound orchestrated but I have no idea how to get it that way. None of the instruments I have sound how I'd like. Still, it would be neat to hear a different spin on it ^^

• 5 months later...

I'll take a crack at it as soon as I can, as you can see from my sig, this is what I do.

Kind of sick of some people in the community's attitudes to using MIDI recordings, too (although I get it, I do get it).

Edit: Didn't see how old this is, is this still even a thing? :)