Awoo.

The only thing worse than Chuck Norris is Steven Segal

kimplix

http://chuck.norris.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/auto80.php

Z7Ayz6m.jpg

Local Team News 9) Chuck Norris died in a single vehicle crash on Route 80 between Morristown and Roswell.

He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics responding to the vehicle accident and was identified by photo ID found on his body.

Alcohol and drugs do not appear to have been a factor in this accident - September 5, 2013

Chuck Norris flipped vehicle Highway Safety Investigators have told reporters that Chuck Norris lost control while driving a friend's vehicle on Interstate 80 and rolled the vehicle several times killing him instantly.

The vehicle was believed to have been traveling at approximately 95 miles per hour in a 55mph zone at the time of the accident. Witnesses have stated that Chuck Norris's car crossed the double lines several times prior to the accident and hit the center lane divider causing the vehicle to flip and roll.

Toxicology tests will be performed to determine whether he was driving under the influence, however initial findings indicate that durgs or alcohol did not contribute in any way to this accident as it was more likely to been caused by road conditions.

Memorial services for Chuck Norris have not yet been announced. The service is expected to be a closed casket funeral due to the severe head trauma.

Additional details and information will be forthcoming as they become available.

This is very sad for fans a-like. I didn't even know about this till now sad.png

Bare in mind that this is what was available so far. when more is added, I will edit this

Discuss...

• Thumbs Up 1

Never seen any of his films and don't know anything about him except the popular internet meme, but R.I.P. Wish his family and friends all of the best through this tough time.

I would make a joke about how Chuck Norris can never die but somehow it doesn't seem appropriate so all I'll say is may he rest in peace.

May God rest his soul. He was a fantastic man.

Shitty movies. Shitty TV series. Shitty attitude. Pretty damn good at martial arts.

Pretty fucking dangerous to himself and everyone around him going double the speed limit there, too. Normally death is tragic, but I have no sympathy for dangerous drivers.

Ok...this is either BS or it just happened because I literally can't find any other sources.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

Guys.... I don't want to be 'that guy' but...

Is this a hoax?

Only no other news media is reporting it... and not even twitter is talking about it? So how is it on SSMB but no other sites?

• Thumbs Up 2

...I find it hard to believe this. Is there definite proof this is real?

He was such a great guy, it's hard to believe that this has happened... rest in peace if it is real.

Edited by Super Spindash

Going to need a more reliable source on this

I concur. I've been looking around - this is the only thing I can find on the subject.

Thought that was a little suss too, but the story is allegedly, "still developing".

It's kinda believable if it's from local news? Maybe? I don't know.

Wikipedia (yes that was my first resort shoot me) doesn't have a death date yet. He's still put down as alive.

And with such a popular being, this would be all over the world in 2 seconds flat. I'm fairly certain this is false...

I google search "Chuck Norris Car Crash" site is called 'Fake a Wish.com"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLFbOULxls

• Thumbs Up 1