Awoo.

Knuckles Chaotic Remake on the 3DS?

MegaMonster54

This would be a waste of Taxman's time, the game just isn't very good.  It should get a re-release but only a straight port for cheap.

4i8.gifntr.gif

Or they could just vomit directly into our eyes perhaps.

zwk.gif

(Special Stages would look kinda cool in 3D tho').

Yeah that's one of the reasons I don't like this game, halfway through playing it I almost got a seizure... 

As the others have mentioned here, I doubt the game would get a remake, even if I would love one. The chaotix are some of my favorite characters out there. Espio and Vector being in my top five characters. I have yet to ever play Knuckles Chaotix due to not owning a 32X yet. Its one of those few systems I don't have. I've always wanted to try it out, but never have. I dont like doing emulation and all that. If they never could remake it, if they ever could figure out a new way of porting it at some sort of side game inside one of the main series game or if ever do another collection at some pooint, it would be nice to play it.

Regarding canonical stuff, why it can't be where the Chaotix just kind of.. met up during this incident, became friends after the meetup, and then did their own little agency while Knuckles did his thing? Not everyone had to constantly be set to a status quo from the get-go.

Character development via slap-dash game canon splicing. LOL

• Thumbs Up 4

If they had become friends prior to Heroes, you'd think they'd act like....well, friends. And not take cases from people blatantly disliked by the friend. And recognise each other as friends in subsequent games instead of either ignoring each other (Heroes albeit in a limited situation, Free Riders, Generations) or fight them as per normal non-friend interaction (Sonic Rivals 2, I'm looking at you there). 

Never liked Knuckles Chaotix, thought it was a bit shit, not really worth the bother of porting. 32X emulation, as I'm sure has been mentioned, is a nightmare.

To be honest, I'd rather Sonic R for the 3DS over Chaotix.

A 3DS remake won't happen; you have a much higher likelihood of seeing it on Steam/XBLA/PSN/etc., and even then the future is still pretty grim for this most obscure of obscure Sonic games. We also have plenty of Chaotix topics floating around to discuss the game and its chances of seeing new light on modern consoles. Please redirect conversation there.