Awoo.

Eshop demo

walkerman2001

What do you guys think? Hopefully we'll be supplied with one soon. I'd like to try the game out, at least, and I know many people who think the same (even though I'm 100% going to buy it anyways.)

Edited by walkerman2001

Yeah, I would like an eShop demo. Some people have been saying that the controls are slippery whilst others have said that it's flawless...so I have to try the game out for myself. I was gonna buy it regardless anyway.

Edited by KrazyBean

Considering the demo we received for Generations containing both Classic and Modern Green Hill was released in like September '11 (I think?), two months prior to the game's release, I'm not quite sure we're gonna get one for Lost World. It'd sure be nice though.

Edited by Super Spindash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Considering the demo we received for Generations containing both Classic and Modern Green Hill was released in like September '11 (I think?), two months prior to the game's release, I'm not quite sure we're gonna get one for Lost World. It'd sure be nice though.

I think it was the 18th-19th for gold members only. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I think Sega will put an eShop demo up for the skeptics that keep bashing the game, y'know just to prove them wrong. :P lol Anyways, I just hope we get one in any shape or form.

I think it's just a tad too soon to be expecting one. Perhaps early next month. The demo for Generations was released on the 18th of October, only about two weeks before the games launch.

The thread title got me so fakkin excited...

But uh, yeah, hopefully there is one. Probably just shortly before release.

• Thumbs Up 9

UK Generations demo release was 19th, game release was the 4th.

For Unleashed, the demo was released after the game's release.

So, maybe the beginning of October for Lost World's demo. Then again, it could be two weeks after instead.

A demo would be the best thing ever!

i think a demo may get more people to purchase the game too. It is a good marketing ploy :)

A demo would be the best thing ever!

i think a demo may get more people to purchase the game too. It is a good marketing ploy smile.png

That's exactly what I think, and considering Nintendo added a "Demo Quota" that means people can't overuse the demo. It's perfect!

I had a disc that came with my Mario Kart Double Dash for the Gamecube that had a Sonic Heroes demo on it. it only let you play one level but it was a great way to advertise! we had fun playing the demo and bought the game :)

I'd like to see a demo on the Eshop because for a game like SLW, where the controls are a bit controversial and not everyone can give their own opinions on them, it would be nice to at least get a feel for the game first.

It'll most likely be released on release day. Weren't most of the available Wii U demos released at the release day of the product?

It'll most likely be released on release day. Weren't most of the available Wii U demos released at the release day of the product?

The Wonderful 101 demo was released over a month before it's launch in North America. (Demo-August 9th, Release-September 15th.)

Now, an e - shop demo release at least in the first week of October would be just fantastic. I'm itching to play. Give us some time to test this good stuff, then wait another week or two to get the full experience.

If the demo releases after / on the day of release, it would be pointless in my case. I would have bought the full game by then.

I'd love a demo, just to see if the controls are as good (or as horrible) as some people say. And because I'm dying to try the game out...Gonna buy it anyhow, but still.

Now, an e - shop demo release at least in the first week of October would be just fantastic. I'm itching to play. Give us some time to test this good stuff, then wait another week or two to get the full experience.

If the demo releases after / on the day of release, it would be pointless in my case. I would have bought the full game by then.

Considering the EU version is coming out the 18th, we could possibly get our demo as early as them. Assuming we'll get a demo, that is.

Well now, seeing as though I'm getting the 3DS version; I'm going to be leaning towards hoping for that. Perhaps a week or two before its release would be nice.

It may get about 5-10 'tries' before the demo is over; I remember the ASRT 3DS demo having only, what, 5 uses?

It could be up to 20. I've had some demos that might even have had 30 tries. I dunno, but it could be way more than 5-10. But if it was released a week before the full game was released, having a ton of tries would be sort of moot, wouldn't it?

Well now, seeing as though I'm getting the 3DS version; I'm going to be leaning towards hoping for that. Perhaps a week or two before its release would be nice.

It may get about 5-10 'tries' before the demo is over; I remember the ASRT 3DS demo having only, what, 5 uses?

Erternal Odyssey IV has 3 tries, haha. I think most games have 10-20 tries, though. A lot even 30.

Erternal Odyssey IV has 3 tries, haha. I think most games have 10-20 tries, though. A lot even 30.

Yeah, Project X Zone had 5 tries each for their demos; I do hope if there's a SLW 3DS demo we get 10-15 at least.

Yeah, Project X Zone had 5 tries each for their demos; I do hope if there's a SLW 3DS demo we get 10-15 at least.

I remember X Zone having 12 tries. Huh. I guess I didn't play the demo that much because I got it on launch day, there was no need.

I seriously hope we do get 30 plays, as I can remember playing the Generations demo almost every time I went on the PS3 until the actual game launched.