Awoo.

Eshop demo

walkerman2001

I remember X Zone having 12 tries. Huh. I guess I didn't play the demo that much because I got it on launch day, there was no need.

Huh; when I played the demos each only had 5...I still want to grab PXZ though haha.

As far as SLW's 3DS demo; I'm feeling like Windy Hill Act/Zone/etc 1 and Desert Ruins 2 being the available levels. Maaaaaaybe Frozen Factory 1 too.

Huh; when I played the demos each only had 5...I still want to grab PXZ though haha.

As far as SLW's 3DS demo; I'm feeling like Windy Hill Act/Zone/etc 1 and Desert Ruins 2 being the available levels. Maaaaaaybe Frozen Factory 1 too.

Probably Windy Hill Zone 1 with 30 tries, or another level with 15. Nevertheless, I just want a demo XD

Shit I Really need an E-shop demo & if we do get one I hope it has All the zone's revealed for the 3DS version so far. Most likely we might get one after the game comes out or around the 2nd week of October but that doesnt really matter when the game comes out the 22nd..

Alright guys, TGS is going to take place on the 21st and closely following is the Eurogamer Expo 26th-29th. After that massive trailer I suspect an Eshop demo soon.