Awoo.

Is My Topic a Good Topic? An Unofficial Guide Created By Users For Users

Tara

I know I'm late to the party, but wow.... just wow. I can't even begin to imagine the colossal amount of dedication and thought that floods out of that mere first PARAGRAPH. You deserve a medal, my friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this topic! I'm always worried if the topics I want to make will be taken down or not. This checklist of do's and don'ts should clear the way for people wanting to create new topics. biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know this hardly needs said again, but even now I return to this topic for some help. It even works universally, I've used this with other forums to improve my post quality.

Thanks again Akito!

• Thumbs Up 1

I know this hardly needs said again, but even now I return to this topic for some help. It even works universally, I've used this with other forums to improve my post quality.

Thanks again Akito!

I'm so glad this topic could be of assistance to you! ^^

• 2 years later...

Hello Tara,

Thanks for the help, but I am still facing some issues with my topic quality. Could you help me with that?

Thanks. :)

• The topic was unpinned