Awoo.

Happy 20th Sonic SatAM!

RaginRonic

It's not happening.

And it will most likely never happen, at least not in any official capacity.

EDIT: Oh wait. Some obscure webcomic. I dunno. Disregard this :U

Edited by Spin Attaxx

does anybody know what the status is with Sea3on animated?

The show was canceled well past nearly decades ago, it's never gonna happen. Doesn't help that one of the lead writers died.

The show was canceled well past nearly decades ago, it's never gonna happen. Doesn't help that one of the lead writers died.

You're confusing Sea3on with an official product. Sea3on is an awesome webcomic that continues the SatAM story, and there is a fan animated adaptation in process.

This is Sea3on.

The early art is kind of hit or miss, but the current artist has a very enjoyable style. The comic's been at it for years, though it is a bit slow these days. Personally, I think it's a great continuation of the series.

Happy Anniversary SatAM, pity we didn't get anything after The Doomsday Project, never knew it was the Power Rangers that was the reason it was cancelled but I can't say anything as I liked the first lot of Power Rangers

20 Years!?  God, I'm getting old.

While didn't watch SatAM that much during its heyday (I watched AoSTH more), I did watch the entire series about a year ago and I really did enjoy it.  I did see why people praise the show more than the others Sonic shows (including the admittedly more faithful Sonic X) and it's easily my favorite.  Happy 20th SatAM!  Still Way Past Cool after two decades.

Damn, 20 years. I never watched this show when it was on tv - the first time I saw it was when I got the complete series DVD for my birthday. It's definately one of my favorite cartoons and really got me into the Sonic franchise; if it wasn't for this show, I possibily wouldn't be on this site. xD