Awoo.

Sonic Lost World: *Japan Site Update* TGS2013 Trailer, New artwork and more!

Woun

tumblr_mtc21eQINj1snamzdo2_250.gif

Sonic & Tails seem to have a little deja vu here.hpSzsPL.png

Oh wow, I didn't catch that. If this was intentional, then good shit.

• Thumbs Up 3

On the Cutscene of Sonic and Tails crashlanding on Lost Hex, you can see Sonic speaking and pointing, which means it was taken from an actual cutscene, the one with Amy, Eggman with that gun and that giant machine probably is just for advertising, but the crashlanding one seems to be from the actual game.

I doubt the D6 scene, Eggman with the gun and Amy/Giant Machine cutscenes were just for advertising. The Amy and D6 scenes used in-game graphics and unless I'm unaware, I'm pretty sure they don't use in-game graphics cutscenes much for only advertising. The one with Eggman's gun looks like it's in the opening cutscene where he shoots down the tornado, and the one with the Giant Machine and the forest being sucked into the machine seem to have something to do with the plot and haven't been mentioned at all previously so I assume it'll be in the game.

• Thumbs Up 2

This trailer got me so excited!!! story-wise from the looks of it, we might get a handful of cutscenes, and an epic CGI CUTSCENE! I wonder If they'll have CGI intro, CGI middle, and CGI Ending Which usually have a bunch.

In game Cutscene are always great to watch too.

What else got me excited was the fantastic music! ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD THE WHOLE DAY!!!! which was okay.

Tropical level looks like Beach bowl galaxy.

I can see it now, Mario Galaxy gamplay and lost world gameplay style in a cross over between the both of them..

Now, who can guess what IGN might take points out of the review? I'll be surprised if below 8 their vids of them showing it off, they seem excited.

Seeing all the wisp in action was super cool, can't wait to relive Laser, Drill, rocket (third time) and try out the new ones. I hope rhythm has a cool beat to it while in it's mode.

I successfully went spoiler free with sonic generation, but this game.........this game, oh man, it's gonna be tough, I done spoil myself quite a bit with everything they shown so far and I'm really excited.

I remember saying Sonic generation was a sonic game I had been excited in a long time. This game beats it. I'm trusting them again they'll go all out on this one.
(Sonic generation was still a very great game! I love good story, )but this game lacked hard on telling a story.)

3D sections!!! Looks fun to try it out. Never been excited to try out a underwater level, Before rayman legends.

Not gonna look too hard on the map, that's off limits to my eyes.

Nice to see amy is in but Where is knuckles? He probably too busy flexing out his muscles.

I think i'm done talking...

EDIT: Sorry if this is too much.

Edited by Jords2Good

The msuic track that starts at 1:06 is fantastic, especially the violin part. The snatches of theme we heard was also fantastic.
Sonic and violins never disappoint!

Replying(without replying): Jaws is a badnik from Aquatic Ruin Zone in Sonic 2, it speeds at you once it sees you.

That's chop-chop

chop-chop-sonic-the-hedgehog-2.png

Edited by Time Eater

Based on the trailer, I'm fairly certain the plot involves the Deadly Six trying to bring back the lost pieces of Lost Hex somehow by erasing parts of Sonic's world (hence the scene with Amy that clearly isn't on Hex)

• Thumbs Up 2

That's kinda what I was thinking.

The device Eggman seems to be transporting at the start of the game might be some kind of world sucking thingy and the Deadly Six when they turn on him get it and use it to try make their world whole again.
If you watch the trailer it seems like Amy is on Sonic's world (an area very similar t where they held the part for Sonic's b'day in Generations) and she has the Miles electronic in what I assume is her being able to communicate with Sonic and Tails. The thing that strikes me though is how in one scene the background seems normal yet in another the trees look "blocky" almost as if when the colour or "life force" or whatever is sucked out that it leaves behind a Lost Hex type style.

I think this could very well be the main plot.

Honestly, the area Amy seems to be in looks just like Windy Hill to me. I'm pretty sure she's gonna' be on Lost Hex.

slw08.jpg

The trees and grass are VERY Windy Hill-y.

The thing that strikes me though is how in one scene the background seems normal yet in another the trees look "blocky" almost as if when the colour or "life force" or whatever is sucked out that it leaves behind a Lost Hex type style.

I'm thinking they might actually be separate scenes, actually, but who knows other than Sonic Team at this point?

• Thumbs Up 2

I dunno if it's just me, but Amy looks considerably more well endowed in that model.

Maybe I'm just not used to seeing her that close up.

I dunno if it's just me, but Amy looks considerably more well endowed in that model.

Maybe I'm just not used to seeing her that close up.

Eh... that area (huehuehuehuehue) doesn't look that different to most other 3D and Channel renders to me.

Amy_heroes.png

Sonic-Channel-Sketch-Amy-Rose.png

Edited by Super Spindash

Honestly, the area Amy seems to be in looks just like Windy Hill to me. I'm pretty sure she's gonna' be on Lost Hex.

slw08.jpg

The trees and grass are VERY Windy Hill-y.

I'm thinking they might actually be separate scenes, actually, but who knows other than Sonic Team at this point?

Well, this is a sort of new art style too, so for all we know this could be what Sonic's world looks like now.

Edited by Azookara

slw08.jpg

Amy looks really sad in that picture sad.png

It also looks like she is holding Tails gadget thing, correct me if i'm wrong.

Is she sad because she's looking for Sonic and can't find him?

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 2

I will say that there is a bit of a disparity between how stuff looks in CG and in-game. If you look at Windy Hill's grass in the CG cutscenes, it's much more detailed than it is in game. And looking at the gif of Amy, the in-game trees and the CG trees have the same squarish, geometric shapes, but the main difference is in the level of detail.